Buying a New Mattress

Haeder

South Dakota
Temperpedic all the way errrrry damn day

We are never going back or to a different style

We typically spend maybe $1,000 and they last about 3 years or so....no reason to spend more or get fancy gadgetry
I disagree.

The fancy gadgetry fucking kicks ass. We use ours every night. My wife and I love our vibrators.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Bumping this up... Folks with Sleep Number beds, how have they held up?

Girlfriend is moving in and doesn't like my Tempurpedic so I'm probably gonna have to swap it out.
She's testing your manhood. Next time she complains, simply tell her "then pick a spot on the floor that s not between me and the bathroom". She'll be all over you.

Bobobie

Back in the early 90's I shared an Apartment with someone who's previous room-mate had a waterbed. They are a huge hassle deflating and moving them so he just left it. It was so comfortable and I slept great on it. Our heat was always going out in our building, but It was always 70 degrees in that room with the heated waterbed. Of course, I left it when moving out. I moved around too much and it would have been a hassle. It was king sized and nearly filled the entire bedroom.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Temperpedic all the way errrrry damn day

We are never going back or to a different style

We typically spend maybe $1,000 and they last about 3 years or so....no reason to spend more or get fancy gadgetry
3 years? Did you get a cheap knock off? I got a genuine Tempurpedic and it’s been 6 years. It’s like new. I think it could last 15 years at this rate.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
She's testing your manhood. Next time she complains, simply tell her "then pick a spot on the floor that s not between me and the bathroom". She'll be all over you.
Yep. She’s already won the first battle. It’s not looking good.

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
Yep. She’s already won the first battle. It’s not looking good.
Nah, it was a minor concession in a long list of 'my way or the highway'

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
3 years? Did you get a cheap knock off? I got a genuine Tempurpedic and it’s been 6 years. It’s like new. I think it could last 15 years at this rate.
It's in great condition. She just doesn't like it for whatever reason. Think she needs to spend a time getting used to it.

MurphCO

Donator
A reasonable knock off, but yeah.....

I get a little OCD about the cleanliness

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
A reasonable knock off, but yeah.....

I get a little OCD about the cleanliness
If your mattress is getting dirty, you're doing it wrong. Mine is as good as day one, 6 years later.

Haeder

South Dakota
It's in great condition. She just doesn't like it for whatever reason. Think she needs to spend a time getting used to it.
She needs to get used to the Tempurpedic or you need to tell her to .....

Well just bought a Simmons Beautyrest World Class Bridgewater 13.5" Firm Mattress. Went out last month with one of my broads (who is the same heights as me) and selected this one. Par for course when I go yesterday to order it dude it out at the bank. So sit there for 5 mins dude shows up and not only gives me more off of the mattress he waves the $80 delivery charge cuz I had to wait. So ended up "saving" $480.

I would love to know what kinda margin these guys make on these things as pricing seems so arbitrary.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Damn, that thing is basically three times what I paid for my king size memory foam mattress from Woot/Amazon. My wife and I have really grown to love this mattress and I am thinking of buying one for the spare bedroom that serves as my home office.