Calling Earl a N

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
The past three or four days somebody has been calling the Ron & Fez show and calling Earl a N!@@3R. I heard one of the main douchbags at the “Hater Board” drop the N bomb on Earl today. I assume he has done it the other three or four times as well. Fuckers always make sure they plug that dog shit site. My point is this, Earl is a shitty producer, but the guy should be able to work without “Hater Board” dickheads calling him a N!@@3R.

mik3

fornicating madly
It's totally disrespectful. That being said, when Dr. Steve did it last week it was pretty hilarious.

Redding

Why can't us?
Turtle said:
The past three or four days somebody has been calling the Ron & Fez show and calling Earl a N!@@3R. I heard one of the main douchbags at the “Hater Board” drop the N bomb on Earl today. I assume he has done it the other three or four times as well. My point is this, Earl is a shitty producer, but the guy should be able to work without “Hater Board” dickheads calling him a N!@@3R.

Qft

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
My personal opinion on this has changed since my wife and I adopted our foster child two years ago. I don’t get angry when I hear the word, but I do fell sorry for my son who will have to live in a country with ignorant assholes like “dirtyjoe from fba”

NortonsGravyLeg

No need to degrade the man like that. Busting balls is one thing but that's just outright vileness. Why be an animal and call up with something like that.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
i'd be the first one to use the n-word for a laugh or to bash someone deserving it. earl deserves better, hes a good guy.

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
No need to degrade the man like that. Busting balls is one thing but that's just outright vileness. Why be an animal and call up with something like that.
:clap::clap::clap:

Angelfuck

Part of the Ronnie B. crowd
i will admit that the first few times it made me laugh but now it just seems to bring the show down, and earl has made it clear that it bothers him, even if you find it funny have a little fucking respect for someones feelings, plus at this point its incredibly hack

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Earl's ghetto pass was never issued.

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
I’m not advocating censorship on this, and to the shows credit they have not dumped out, but there are plenty of things to beat Earl up over rather than pulling that kind of shit. It’s not shocking, it’s just sad. Is that the best they can do? Call a show member the N word?

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
I'd love to slide-tackle the guy. Total disrespect for Earl

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
If I remember right, Ronnie says that if you hit the XM dump button it just says "FUCK" anyway.

By the way, are you sure he didn't dump out today? I didn't hear the word come out, just the silence afterward.

And why isn't FBA "eating it's own"?

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
I’m not advocating censorship on this, and to the shows credit they have not dumped out, but there are plenty of things to beat Earl up over rather than pulling that kind of shit. It’s not shocking, it’s just sad. Is that the best they can do? Call a show member the N word?

Apparently so. Like I Angelfuck said, its just fuckin hack at this point. Instead of asking Earl how he feels about it they should just ignore it. If its not getting acknowledged then whoever's calling will lose interest.

MJMANDALAY

i'd be the first one to use the n-word for a laugh or to bash someone deserving it. earl deserves better, hes a good guy.
i will admit that the first few times it made me laugh but now it just seems to bring the show down, and earl has made it clear that it bothers him, even if you find it funny have a little fucking respect for someones feelings, plus at this point its incredibly hack
I Agree with all the above.

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Apparently so. Like I Angelfuck said, its just fuckin hack at this point. Instead of asking Earl how he feels about it they should just ignore it. If its not getting acknowledged then whoever's calling will lose interest.
I agree it is hack, but Ron can't just pretend it didn't take place. I'd like to see Ron deal with the caller. Leave Earl out of it.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
Itd be cool to see Ron deal with the caller but we all know that the faggot would hang up as soon as Mr. B. started verbally ****** him.

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
By the way, are you sure he didn't dump out today? I didn't hear the word come out, just the silence afterward.

And why isn't FBA "eating it's own"?
It went out over the XM airwaves. And they don't eat their own. It's free speach maaan, i can post and say whatever I feel like maaan.

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Itd be cool to see Ron deal with the caller but we all know that the faggot would hang up as soon as Mr. B. started verbally ****** him.
I'm sure the guy would hang up, but I've heard Ron berate and belittle callers after they have hung up.

It's just a word. It's rude, but be an adult.

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Probably just Dave calling in from another room. Or Homan13PSU.

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
It's just a word. It's rude, but be an adult.
True, it is just a word. It’s also hack and disrespectful and used to personally hurt Earl. Not to criticize his job performance, but only to insult him and be shocking.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
he always was an atrocious caller.

if it's a joke i'll laugh at it but if it's malicious it makes me cringe...not in a good way either. i'll call earl a stupid fuck up because sometimes he is one, call him a a ****** is uncalled for.

Top Bottom