CallMeRazorCunt Birfday Bash! Saturday Jan 12th

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
This Saturday night, we're going to be celebrating CallMeQtie, Razor Roman, & CM Mark's collective birfs in NYC!!

Several of us are going to dinner earlier in the evening, then.....

Razor Roman said:
Oh and if you're interested in just meeting us at the bar afterwards...

We're going to go to Iggy's... sadly it's uptown and dinner is downtown, but I guess we'll all pile into cabs or take the subway up or somethin'... unless someone has a VW Microbus to drive us in? :)

I guess we'll probably roll up there between 11 and 12?

IF you've never been to Iggy's its here:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...Ave&city=New+York&state=NY&zipcode=10021-3008

2nd Avenue, Between 75th and 76th Streets. If you drive in you can usually find on street parking for free :)
Iggy's Website

all are welcome, karaoke & drinking is always fun :D

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
I've been to Iggy's a few times. I'll see you guys up there.

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Nov 22, 2004
Long Island
Well, Being my Birthday is the 13th it would be awesome to make that Iggy's place. But, my Daughter is performing that night on Long Island so I will have see about afterwards.

Always nice to see and hang with you guys.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
Well, Being my Birthday is the 13th it would be awesome to make that Iggy's place. But, my Daughter is performing that night on Long Island so I will have see about afterwards.

Always nice to see and hang with you guys.
You're a January birf too? If you can't make it out, I'll make sure that you get drunk dialed after midnight :action-sm :drunk:

B

BadKitty_enc

the more birthdays the better...let's do this! where te hell are we goin exactly??? (oops...apparently another attack of dumb blond)...lol :icon_redf

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I hate you people who live in civilized land and can go to these things every weekend. Have fun.

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
the more birthdays the better...let's do this! where te hell are we goin exactly??? (oops...apparently another attack of dumb blond)...lol :icon_redf
Oh and if you're interested in just meeting us at the bar afterwards...

We're going to go to Iggy's... sadly it's uptown and dinner is downtown, but I guess we'll all pile into cabs or take the subway up or somethin'... unless someone has a VW Microbus to drive us in? :)

I guess we'll probably roll up there between 11 and 12?

IF you've never been to Iggy's its here:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...ode=10021-3008
all the answers lie before you. You only need look.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
Even though my name is in the party name, I am not doing the dinner thing earlier in the evening. So if anyone wants to meet at Iggy's earlier than 11/11:30, I'm in for that.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
Even though my name is in the party name, I am not doing the dinner thing earlier in the evening. So if anyone wants to meet at Iggy's earlier than 11/11:30, I'm in for that.
I'm contemplating Connolly's on 45th btw 6th & 7th...if Black 47 is playing. And if Steve can get out of work early enough

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Does anyone know how the parking situation is by Iggy's? My friends want to drive in rather than take the train. They're insisting that at the hour we'd be there parking isn't a problem. Somebody please give me a good enough argument against this lunacy

Apr 22, 2005
Bucks Co., PA
Does anyone know how the parking situation is by Iggy's? My friends want to drive in rather than take the train. They're insisting that at the hour we'd be there parking isn't a problem. Somebody please give me a good enough argument against this lunacy
Anyone considering driving in and parking, I went to this site for discounts and reserved garage space.

http://www.iconparking.com/