Can anyone help me out??? DIRTY_HARRY'S SOUL MATE

DIRTY_HARRY

First,I have registered as DIRTYHARRIETT, but I can't get my password because the only email address that the registration would accept is DIRTYHARRIETT@wackbag.com. Wouldn't let me use hotmail or yahoo as my email address. I can't get into my email without a password.

Next, I can not find anywhere to change user names from DIRTY_HARRY to my name. Am I missing something??? Obviously - LOL!!! I have tried several things and nothing. This is my last resort.

PLEASE HELP A LADY IN DISTRESS!!!

THANX ~~~ DIRTYHARRIETT

Originally posted by DIRTY_HARRY:
First,I have registered as DIRTYHARRIETT, but I can't get my password because the only email address that the registration would accept is DIRTYHARRIETT@wackbag.com. Wouldn't let me use hotmail or yahoo as my email address. I can't get into my email without a password.

Next, I can not find anywhere to change user names from DIRTY_HARRY to my name. Am I missing something??? Obviously - LOL!!! I have tried several things and nothing. This is my last resort.

PLEASE HELP A LADY IN DISTRESS!!!

THANX ~~~ DIRTYHARRIETT
You have to use a REAL email address to Register. Hotmail, yahoo, and all other Free email services are banned. This is to keep security on the board. once you put in a real email address your password will be emailed to you at that address in 30 seconds. you can check a box that will not let other users see your email address. but a real email is required to register. User names cannot be changed

Hope this helps...

Stingray

[This message has been edited by Stingray (edited 12-31-2000).]