Can I watch Cokelogic's Videos without iTunes

blazin

Dec 9, 2004
I love the animations and want to see some of the ones that are on iTunes. However, I refuse to install that shitbag software on my PC. I'd like to support whatever platform O&A stuff is on, but whatever.....

I looked on Cokelogic.com as well as YouTube and didnt find them. Are they mirrored on any other site?

roche

i am lame
Wackbag Staff
May 28, 2004
Dallas, TX
I love the animations and want to see some of the ones that are on iTunes. However, I refuse to install that shitbag software on my PC. I'd like to support whatever platform O&A stuff is on, but whatever.....

I looked on Cokelogic.com as well as YouTube and didnt find them. Are they mirrored on any other site?
There is an animation section here http://www.923krock.com/pages/590943.php

blazin

Dec 9, 2004
I've seen all the ones posted on K-Rock. Take the new Steve C. one, where can I view that?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
God I wish those were on a format that doesn't require Flash 9.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Uh.. what's wrong with iTunes?
Let see, resource hog, takes over file associations

proprietary format that won't let you play your songs on another device like an MP3 enabled cell phone,

ocassionaly deleting your entire library, repeatedly checks for updates for itself and Quicktime, even though I say no

it has rebooted my machine for no apparent reason and I lost work I was working on

and this was my favorite: Windows could no longer see my cd drive after a particular install. That was sure a fun few hours of wasting my time.

I'm so glad the major record companies are seeing the value of selling DRM free music via sites like Amazon so Apple can't have them by the balls anymore.

Melk

Listening from the Future
Nov 14, 2005
Japan
If you have a Podcast viewer that supports video podcasts you can obtain Cokelogic's XM videos.

I download them through Creative's ZenCast application.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
iTunes has never caused me any problems. And if you don't want it hogging resources, then just don't have it on unless you're checking out what you want to check out.

Hobo_Cum

Psst... your balls are showing...
Apr 15, 2006
Hobo Cock, Massachusetts
I had iTunes installed for quite a long time and then decided to get rid of it once and for all. After removing it and not using it for the last 3 years or so i tried to reinstall it so that i could watch CokeLogics animations that are only on itunes.

I get some fucked up error near the end of the install that says something to the effect of "You do not have the correct program on this computer to install this software" or soemthing fucked up like that. Stupid itunes

i hope the MS VPC method works because im starting to get really annoyed with not being able to see those new animations

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Jan 13, 2003
Philly
After reading this and thinking the same thing.... fuck it not worth the effort.

HaLLuCiN0

Sorry Harvey.
Sep 9, 2005
software issue, sounds like a IUI error, insufficient user intelligence

Wilmington WOW

The Emmitt Till of Wackbag
Oct 4, 2004
Wilmington, DE

proprietary format that won't let you play your songs on another device like an MP3 enabled cell phone,

ocassionaly deleting your entire library, repeatedly checks for updates for itself and Quicktime, even though I say no

it has rebooted my machine for no apparent reason and I lost work I was working on

and this was my favorite: Windows could no longer see my cd drive after a particular install. That was sure a fun few hours of wasting my time.

I'm so glad the major record companies are seeing the value of selling DRM free music via sites like Amazon so Apple can't have them by the balls anymore.
maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

no problems with iTunes for me
Are you sure you're not a moosh? :action-sm

djeter220

User that is Registered.
May 17, 2007
i didnt know there were peopl so against itunes

njpete

Dec 9, 2004
Can't speak for resources. It doesn't change file associations unless you tell it to.

proprietary format that won't let you play your songs on another device like an MP3 enabled cell phone
iTunes does MP3 instead of AAC (from your CDs), you simply tell it to do so. Purchased songs are AAC, which you can simply convert to MP3 while stripping the DRM if you want to.

Hasn't happened on my machines, best performance is by *letting* it update when it asks.

What's Windows? ;)

Apple sells DRM-free music via the iTunes store.

Jun 15, 2006
Long Island
They are also on ZUNE, and I think buried someplace on Foundry, but you must remember XM videos or separate from CBS(and all theirs are on the Krock site)