Can someone explain the latest Brexit vote to me?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Despite being the most damaged country, Poland didn't take USA's money after the war.

The way the Union is heading, I am certain that we either leave it or it collapses before we do. It's ridiculous and it's ruining people's businesses with idiotic laws and regulations.
No, they took the Russians money :rolleyes:

Bobobie

Despite being the most damaged country, Poland didn't take USA's money after the war.
It's not like they had a whole lot of infrastructure to begin with. Pre-WW2 Poland's biggest industry was agriculture.

Queen_Bona

Pre-WW2 Poland's biggest industry was agriculture.
Pre-WW2 Poland existed for 20 years after 123 years of being wiped off the maps and occupied, so no wonder agriculture was strongest.

Bobobie

Pre-WW2 Poland existed for 20 years after 123 years of being wiped off the maps and occupied, so no wonder agriculture was strongest.
I heard that is why potatoes were so popular. When your farm is been burned and demolished repeatedly you can always dig up potatoes for soup in the winter.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I heard that is why potatoes were so popular. When your farm is been burned and demolished repeatedly you can always dig up potatoes for soup in the winter.
And vodka!

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Have a family relative that always claimed Polish birthright, then after he died and we saw the birth certificate, it was Russian since Poland wasn't an actual thing when he was born. Always found that interesting.

Bobobie

Have a family relative that always claimed Polish birthright, then after he died and we saw the birth certificate, it was Russian since Poland wasn't an actual thing when he was born. Always found that interesting.
They are both Slavic, but you have ethic minorities on both sides of the border. The villages were really mixed up on languages pre-ww2. My Great Great Grandfather was in the Prussian Military and they spoke German but lived in what is now Czechoslovakia.

Queen_Bona

lived in what is now Czechoslovakia
There is no Czechoslovakia. :)

They are both Slavic, but you have ethic minorities on both sides of the border.
It has nothing to do with ethnicity. Russia, Austria and Prussia were the occupants and didn't care about ethnic identity of the occupied people. They were not allowed to speak their native language, just the official language of the occupant.

Bobobie

I looked on the Map, Czech Republic. Still the same, we called it the Czech border.

Fred West

They split into two countries: Czechia and Slovakia in 1993.
I was speaking to a Slovak last week. He hated Hungarians, but was pro EU and couldn't understand why there were cultural problems across the continent. Was a bit confusing.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
It's not like they had a whole lot of infrastructure to begin with. Pre-WW2 Poland's biggest industry was agriculture.
And producing dumb blonds with big tits and fat asses (ex wife’s family was polish, all had big tits and fat asses )

I was speaking to a Slovak last week. He hated Hungarians, but was pro EU and couldn't understand why there were cultural problems across the continent. Was a bit confusing.
Look man, I'm just trying to adjust my telly bill.

Queen_Bona

Slovaks are just sour because they screwed themselves over big time by accepting the European currency. Czechs kept their own currency and they are doing much better. Same with the Hungarians.

And producing dumb blonds with big tits and fat asses (ex wife’s family was polish, all had big tits and fat asses )
I'm a dumb blonde with small tits and fat ass.
Must be the Baltic genes in me.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Queen approves Parliament suspension to halt Brexit foot-dragging
Anti-monarchists BTFO

Who knew the queen had any real power?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Good.
Oh the irony of having to suspend the government to enact the will of the people.