Canada PM Trudeau faces PC backlash over 'peoplekind' comment

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-42952220

During a town hall event in Edmonton, Alberta, last week, Mr Trudeau interrupted the young woman and urged her to say "peoplekind" instead.

Critics accused the prime minister of "mansplaining", "virtue-signalling" and making up words.

But his spokesman said Mr Trudeau was "a proud feminist" whose policies reflect "commitments to equality".

Skip Twitter post by @MichelleRempel
The audience member, mentioning her membership of a feminist Korean church, said the country needed an economy filled with women.

Skip Twitter post by @RobynUrback
End of Twitter post by @parkerhjelmberg

Members of the crowd cheered and applauded.

"We can all learn from each other," Mr Trudeau said.

The clip has garnered plenty of online commentary, with conservative commentators overseas picking up on the interaction.

Skip Twitter post by @JJ_McCullough
End of Twitter post by @AndrewLawton

But Mr Trudeau also has his defenders. Some have notedthe PM asked for the woman's time to be respected after her meandering remarks elicited groans from audience members.

The woman also interrupted Mr Trudeau to invite him to bible study.

It is not the first time Mr Trudeau has been criticised for political correctness.

He has previously provoked conservative eye-rolling for self-proclaimed feminism and support for making the lyrics to Canada's national anthem gender-neutral.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Canada is getting all sort of people kind as illegal Aliens self-deport from the United States and head to Canada to accept the Prime Ministers open arms invitation. Good thing they got all that frozen tundra land up north past the population. In about 3 generations Mexicans that live up there will be known as the new Canadian Eskimo.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Later he said it was a "joke'... fucking Castro Junior.
Libs always play the "it was just a joke" card when called out on something indefensible they said

jnoble

What kind of balless half-a-fruit pantywaist did they elect up there? Jesus Christ...o_O

What kind of balless half-a-fruit pantywaist did they elect up there? Jesus Christ...o_O
Well you don't elect him directly... you elect the party (well get seats) and he is in charge of said party.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Canada is getting all sort of people kind as illegal Aliens self-deport from the United States and head to Canada to accept the Prime Ministers open arms invitation. Good thing they got all that frozen tundra land up north past the population. In about 3 generations Mexicans that live up there will be known as the new Canadian Eskimo.
Can we send them the rest?

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
The audience member, mentioning her membership of a feminist Korean church, said the country needed an economy filled with women.

Rub and a tug?

jnoble

Imagine this guy wetting his big girl panties if confronted with a serious situation

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
He's the worst Leader this country has ever had. Yet people up here like him a whole good golly bunch. They fail to see his flaws, and figure he's all kinds of 'cute'.

Really hope he's gone next election. Entire country is going directly down the toilet.

Southtown

He's the worst Leader this country has ever had. Yet people up here like him a whole good golly bunch. They fail to see his flaws, and figure he's all kinds of 'cute'.

Really hope he's gone next election. Entire country is going directly down the toilet.
My lib friend will post something about him every now and then with a "I wish he was my president". What a fag my friend is. No really he is a fag. Every since he came out he is pretty much unbearable with the politics on FB. I had to unfollow him

Imagine this guy wetting his big girl panties if confronted with a serious situation
It’s amazing the bullshit you can focus on when the US military defends you and most of your economy is based on selling to the US. We might need a northern wall next.

My lib friend will post something about him every now and then with a "I wish he was my president". What a fag my friend is. No really he is a fag. Every since he came out he is pretty much unbearable with the politics on FB. I had to unfollow him
Sounds like when Fez Whatley came out.

jnoble

You homophobe!
:action-sm