Canada PM Trudeau faces PC backlash over 'peoplekind' comment

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
He's the worst Leader this country has ever had. Yet people up here like him a whole good golly bunch. They fail to see his flaws, and figure he's all kinds of 'cute'.

Really hope he's gone next election. Entire country is going directly down the toilet.
A couple of my FB friends who are libs are all "OMG I just love him he's so cute!"
Silly superficial broads.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
He's the worst Leader this country has ever had. Yet people up here like him a whole good golly bunch. They fail to see his flaws, and figure he's all kinds of 'cute'.

Really hope he's gone next election. Entire country is going directly down the toilet.
He's really a cult of personality. Canada's Obama for sure. He wasn't selected for his diplomatic prowess, it was all nepotism and good looks. Strip that away and you have a ponderous hipster who cares more about his image than the country.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
He's really a cult of personality. Canada's Obama for sure. He wasn't selected for his diplomatic prowess, it was all nepotism and good looks. Strip that away and you have a ponderous hipster who cares more about his image than the country.
Yup. He's ObammerNorth®

A couple of my FB friends who are libs are all "OMG I just love him he's so cute!"
Silly superficial broads.
Same here. Case in point:

Egads! I just found out there are CONSERVATIVES in CANADA!! You heard me! There are CANADIANS who HATE Justin Trudeau and they post the same kind of horse
about him that ours post about everybody who isn't a Trumpette!! And they don't stop there...oh no ma'am....they post about the Clintons, the Obamas and the Chinese government too. They're hard core. I never knew. Now I feel sorry for Canada, where usually, I envy them. They might have even bigger nuts than we do.

And:

We infected them. Their conservatives used to be decent, too, just wrong. Now they decided evil supervillain is the way to go.

And on... and on...

Queen_Bona

He's really a cult of personality.
We have an equivalent of Trudeau here, no matter how stupid the shit he does, he's always "cute and classy" to the libs.

He's even considered cute and classy when he implies that a female interviewer eats dicks (because she asked him an uncomfortable question) or when he says he likes when his ass hurts because it means he had a good time the previous night.
And that faggot will run for president next election. And might even win.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
He's done nothing during his time as PM to push the country forward in a positive direct. 10's of thousands of immigrants from shithole countries, many of which have zero documentation (hooray for the lottery system!) that then go on commit crimes.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...k-was-ordered-deported-from-u-s-idUSKCN1C82CE

Between pushing the Human Rights Tribunal forward, and his plethora of shit to make the country worse, I'm hoping things swing back more moderate. Soyboy fruit he is.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
We have an equivalent of Trudeau here, no matter how stupid the shit he does, he's always "cute and classy" to the libs.

He's even considered cute and classy when he implies that a female interviewer eats dicks (because she asked him an uncomfortable question) or when he says he likes when his ass hurts because it means he had a good time the previous night.
And that faggot will run for president next election. And might even win.
Is that dude a peter puffer? How progressive of you guys! We barely tolerate their parades here.

ysr50

Donator
Illegitimate son of Castro, his mom was a whore and his dad was a cuck.

Queen_Bona

Is that dude a peter puffer?
That's one of his two skills. The other one is talking about it. That's all he has to offer. He's not smart, but he's loud. Lots of gay people hate him, because he's just making them look dumb.
Enjoy your cancer.
:p

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Where has it gone wrong when taking a cock in the pooper or mouth in ones private life is a more of a qualifier to be a leader more so than , say, understanding economics, trade and negotiating?

We're doomed. That's all there is to it.

Where has it gone wrong when taking a cock in the pooper or mouth in ones private life is a more of a qualifier to be a leader more so than , say, understanding economics, trade and negotiating?
@BIV's gonna be the president some day.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator

We're doomed. That's all there is to it.