Canada's Cuckold in Chief is La Racist

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
https://www.thepostmillennial.com/b...acist-brownface-at-2001-arabian-nights-party/

BREAKING: Trudeau wore racist brownface at 2001 party

Cosmin Dzsurdzsa, 2 mins ago 1 min

A photograph dug up by Time appear to show prime minister Justin Trudeau wearing “brownface” while at a themed party in 2001.

In the photo, the then 29-year-old Trudeau is seen with several other women while dressed up in a stereotypical costume with his entire face painted.

[https://pbs]

David Cochrane

@CochraneCBC

Time magazine has just dropped a bombshell report on ⁦@JustinTrudeau⁩

We are with the campaign now. We are told Trudeau will address this before his plane takes off.

Photo Shows Justin Trudeau in Brownface at ‘Arabian Nights’ Party | Time https://clicktime.symantec.com/3Xk2...e.com/5680759/justin-trudeau-brownface-photo/

[https://pbs]

Justin Trudeau Wore Brownface at 2001 ‘Arabian Nights’ Party While He Taught at a Private School,...

Justin Trudeau, Canada's prime minister, wore brownface makeup to a party at the private school where he taught in 2001, a photo obtained by TIME shows

time.com

6:49 PM - Sep 18, 2019

Twitter Ads info and privacy

78 people are talking about this

The racist photo was allegedly taken in 2001 at an “Arabian Nights” party at a private school Trudeau was teaching at.

The leader of the Liberal Party’s media relations team Zita Astravas admitted that the photo is in fact of the prime minister.

“It was a photo taken while he was teaching in Vancouver, at the school’s annual dinner which had a costume theme of ‘Arabian Nights.’ He attended with friends and colleagues dressed as a character from Aladdin,” said Astravas.

Trudeau is expected to address the photograph later today.

This is a breaking news story and will be updated as more information comes out

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Sure he just didn't have his face buried in a shitty asshole?

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Justin just likes to get in character when the right moment arises.

We had Cowboy Justin, Indian Justin, Native Indian Justin, Sporty Justin, Serious Justin, etc. I'm sure this was just him in character and it's completely harmless. :cool:

Floyd1977

And nothing will happen to him.
Of course not. He’ll get a pass and even if he didn’t he should just say “fuck you, I’m not resigning” just like Northam in NC. He said “fuck you, I’m not resigning” and everyone after him moved on a few days later.

Last edited:

BIV

You know he's been sweating bullets about this for years.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
Northam is still gov of Virginia. This type of disease is only fatal if you like Trump.

TravisRB69

He's a liberal cuck so absolutely NOTHING will happen to him, as usual. Literally ZERO. POINT. ZERO. minutes of coverage on CNN/MSNBC/NYT.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Is seen with several other women

Is seen with several other women

BIV

She's doing the waddle doodle thing.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
When Justin goes into character, he goes all out. Even his hands were blackened.

It is a case of "you helped make the PC, SJW bed, now lie in it" kinda thing. But just listening to what he says in his apology, asserting that he didn't think it was racist back then, but now...yeah, he knows that was very racist. You cannot imitate or dress up like a black person. You can't say the n-word in just about any context. And you'll lose work and need to put together a groveling apology if it's discovered you used the word or wore blackface once 5, 10, 20, even almost 40 years ago (Paula Deen).

It "shouldn't" necessarily mean your racist...but again, this is now the world we live in. And a lot of it was brought about by people like Trudeau, so, I'm glad it came out, but jeez, we have to get out of this ultra PC mindset.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
The only reason people are making hay about this is because of the hypocrisy. We are all tired of the politically correct world, but we are equally tired of dumbfucks who spend their career trashing people for similar situations and then getting caught doing the same stupid thing and getting away with it. So I say hang him out to dry....and all the rest until they realize how dumb it is.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
The only reason people are making hay about this is because of the hypocrisy. We are all tired of the politically correct world, but we are equally tired of dumbfucks who spend their career trashing people for similar situations and then getting caught doing the same stupid thing and getting away with it. So I say hang him out to dry....and all the rest until they realize how dumb it is.
Yep, let SJWs feast on him, but, sadly they won’t, and when “we” point out the utter hypocrisy they just double down on “well you’re a Nazi” because you support Trump. Justin won’t resign, step down or be impeached (if that’s even a thing in Canada) this story will get buried, ignored or “debunked” over and over until his supporters win

I spend waaayyy to much time on facebook, and reading the comments of some people is baffling, doesn’t matter the subject, it’s gotten so bad that I swear that they are either all trolls, or, the world is doomed by stupidity.

I really should give it up

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Yep, let SJWs feast on him, but, sadly they won’t, and when “we” point out the utter hypocrisy they just double down on “well you’re a Nazi” because you support Trump. Justin won’t resign, step down or be impeached (if that’s even a thing in Canada) this story will get buried, ignored or “debunked” over and over until his supporters win

I spend waaayyy to much time on facebook, and reading the comments of some people is baffling, doesn’t matter the subject, it’s gotten so bad that I swear that they are either all trolls, or, the world is doomed by stupidity.

Definitely stupidity...I see it every day too

Although my usual lefty friends have been pretty silent with the recent implosion of Joey B, and the egg on the face reporting of the NYT.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator

Facebook has only one purpose: Frank “Fathorse” Lagola.