Canada's Cuckold in Chief is La Racist

Racist!! Impeach! Fire Him! Hitler! Life in jail! Death Penalty! Unacceptable! Climate Change!

*Harumph, Harumph *

Atomic Fireball

Donator
When Justin goes into character, he goes all out. Even his hands were blackened.

It is a case of "you helped make the PC, SJW bed, now lie in it" kinda thing. But just listening to what he says in his apology, asserting that he didn't think it was racist back then, but now...yeah, he knows that was very racist. You cannot imitate or dress up like a black person. You can't say the n-word in just about any context. And you'll lose work and need to put together a groveling apology if it's discovered you used the word or wore blackface once 5, 10, 20, even almost 40 years ago (Paula Deen).

It "shouldn't" necessarily mean your racist...but again, this is now the world we live in. And a lot of it was brought about by people like Trudeau, so, I'm glad it came out, but jeez, we have to get out of this ultra PC mindset.
Even his legs under his jeans are blacked. 3rd leak in a day or so; somebody don't like Justin

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
People on the right holding Trudeau to the left's standard I understand, but I have no idea what those on the right who are actually outraged at this (and any "blackface") are thinking. Those people suck.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
It's funny how predictable all of it is. Guys like Vonnegut and Orwell had this stuff nailed so perfectly decades ago yet some people just dont care.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
It’s unfortunate because nobody should really give a shit but they made these draconian rules and we should certainly hold these assholes to them.

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Yep, let SJWs feast on him, but, sadly they won’t, and when “we” point out the utter hypocrisy they just double down on “well you’re a Nazi” because you support Trump. Justin won’t resign, step down or be impeached (if that’s even a thing in Canada) this story will get buried, ignored or “debunked” over and over until his supporters win

I spend waaayyy to much time on facebook, and reading the comments of some people is baffling, doesn’t matter the subject, it’s gotten so bad that I swear that they are either all trolls, or, the world is doomed by stupidity.

I really should give it up
All of their name-calling and finger-pointing has nothing to do with actual racism.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
I have no idea what those on the right who are actually outraged at this (and any "blackface") are thinking
I don't think anybody is honestly outraged about anything anymore. It's all just a game at this point. Look at Media Matters tweets about this Trudeau thing. They're all Jedi masters. "Never mind about the blackface - Tucker Carlson called Iraqis monkeys 15 years ago!"

EDIT: It wasn't Media Matters...just some blue check of unknown affiliation using Media Matters to go after Tucker.

Last edited:

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Three! Three blackface pics!. Ah, ah, ah.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Yep, let SJWs feast on him, but, sadly they won’t, and when “we” point out the utter hypocrisy they just double down on “well you’re a Nazi” because you support Trump. Justin won’t resign, step down or be impeached (if that’s even a thing in Canada) this story will get buried, ignored or “debunked” over and over until his supporters win

I spend waaayyy to much time on facebook, and reading the comments of some people is baffling, doesn’t matter the subject, it’s gotten so bad that I swear that they are either all trolls, or, the world is doomed by stupidity.

I really should give it up
I had an argument with someone back when Harry Reid was criticized for his "Obama speaks with no negro dialect" comments...and the excuse was that Reid has done so much for African Americans and advancing their cause, that they will gladly give him a pass for making those comments. I think Obama was also spared when he poked fun at Special Olympics. It's OK when they do it, because they're obviously the good guys.

I deactivated my facebook account a few months ago and other than a few instances where I didn't see some photos from family members, I really have no desire to go back. I'm trying to give up as many as I can but still have Instagram...and my dumb neighbor got me on Nextdoor, which I'm ready to delete. Twitter is hard to quit though.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I don't think anybody is honestly outraged about anything anymore. It's all just a game at this point. Look at Media Matters tweets about this Trudeau thing. They're all Jedi masters. "Never mind about the blackface - Tucker Carlson called Iraqis monkeys 15 years ago!"

EDIT: It wasn't Media Matters...just some blue check of unknown affiliation using Media Matters to go after Tucker.

They are so what’s the outrage?

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I had an argument with someone back when Harry Reid was criticized for his "Obama speaks with no negro dialect" comments...and the excuse was that Reid has done so much for African Americans and advancing their cause, that they will gladly give him a pass for making those comments. I think Obama was also spared when he poked fun at Special Olympics. It's OK when they do it, because they're obviously the good guys.

I deactivated my facebook account a few months ago and other than a few instances where I didn't see some photos from family members, I really have no desire to go back. I'm trying to give up as many as I can but still have Instagram...and my dumb neighbor got me on Nextdoor, which I'm ready to delete. Twitter is hard to quit though.
I never joined twitter, I’m thinking about muting a bunch of the news groups I’m in

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.

I mean...Tucker isn't wrong.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
What the hell went on in Virginia in Canada that blackface and KKK hoods were routinely acceptable occurrences in yearbooks? I don't have to dig out mine from the mid-80s looking for minstrel show pictures of classmates because NOBODY FUCKING DID THAT.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Bigots leave Justin alone; he can't pumember

My brain is ravaged from abuse and I know precisely how many times I've worn blackface.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Not 1 Candidate up here is worth a vote. None. Right across the board. It's comedic.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
What the hell went on in Virginia in Canada that blackface and KKK hoods were routinely acceptable occurrences in yearbooks? I don't have to dig out mine from the mid-80s looking for minstrel show pictures of classmates because NOBODY FUCKING DID THAT.
Apparently it's standard hijinx at the institutions where our rulers are groomed.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Oh no...he went with the "white privilege" excuse...what a groveling fool...

"It is something that people who live with the kind of discrimination that far too many people do because of the color of their skin or their history or their origins or their language or their religion face on a regular basis and I didn’t see that from the layers of privilege that I have. And for that, I am deeply sorry, and I apologize.”