Canada's Cuckold in Chief is La Racist

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Anyone shocked that he has "a love of costumes"?

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
What's next, an old video of him bugging his eyes out while exclaiming "Lawdy Lawd, feets don't fail me now!" and running in wacky fast forward through a wall? :haha7:

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Oh no...he went with the "white privilege" excuse...what a groveling fool...

"It is something that people who live with the kind of discrimination that far too many people do because of the color of their skin or their history or their origins or their language or their religion face on a regular basis and I didn’t see that from the layers of privilege that I have. And for that, I am deeply sorry, and I apologize.”

I'll see myself to the principal's office

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Man the only time I ever wore black face was when the black bitch I was eating out had her legs wrapped around my head. Come to think of it, that was quite often.

Sent from your Mom's box.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Oh no...he went with the "white privilege" excuse...what a groveling fool...

"It is something that people who live with the kind of discrimination that far too many people do because of the color of their skin or their history or their origins or their language or their religion face on a regular basis and I didn’t see that from the layers of privilege that I have. And for that, I am deeply sorry, and I apologize.”

KRSOne

Whats more important to the left, racism or criminalizing more legal gun owners?

Liberals promise to prohibit semi-automatic assault rifles, allow cities to ban handguns
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/liberal-gun-control-trudeau-2019-1.5290950

Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau says a re-elected Liberal government would ban semi-automatic assault weapons and enable municipalities to restrict or prohibit handguns.
Weinstein attempted to do something similar, he vowed to create a documentary that would destroy the NRA if they continued to let his criminal activity go on.