Canada's Cuckold in Chief is La Racist

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
What kind of dogshit is this? "Suppressing" a story? Granted our liberal media is the worst anyway but why is this a discussion. Our right to know the facts are up for sale to the highest bidder.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Imagine if Woodward and Bernstein went to Nixon with their Deep Throat info and asked what it would take to suppress that story.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
When did Canada decide to let all these Dirkas in? Last time I was there in 2005 it was pretty much a safe haven 4 white folk.

Sent from your Mom's box.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
When did Canada decide to let all these Dirkas in? Last time I was there in 2005 it was pretty much a safe haven 4 white folk.

Sent from your Mom's box.
When Trudeau took over, circa 2015. He went full gas on letting in anyone with a sob story about being from a shithole country. They've steadily been coming over, and the number of terrorist incidents have been steadily increasing. There hasn't been one for a while, which means there's one right around the corner, I'm sure.

They're A-Typical Dirkas too. They speak near zero english, keep to their own kind entirely, and have no desire to amalgamate to North American Culture. There's already stories in the media up here about small pockets of Shariah Law communities. Did i mention how property values in areas deemed 'Low Income Immigrant Housing' have quite the effect on neighboring communities? If you ever wanted a 600k+ house, you can get it for a full 150k cheaper if one street over, you see black-garbed Jawas from Star Wars around.