Canseco calls out A rod

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
[media]http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/rumors/post/Canseco-says-A-Rod-should-have-been-on-Mitchell-?urn=mlb,57797[/media]

On the day Alex Rodriguez signed a record contract with the New York Yankees, former major leaguer Jose Conseco said A-Rod's name was missing from another document — the Mitchell Report — according to the New York Daily News.

Canseco, who was one of the players named by Sen. George Mitchell in the report, told the Fox Business Channel he was surprised not to see A-Rod's name in the report.

"All I can say is the Mitchell Report is incomplete," Canseco said. "I could not believe that (Rodriguez's) name was not in the repor

ginaf20697

Jul 26, 2005
NH
Did ARod assrape Canseco's mom or something? He really has a hard on for him.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Canseco is just trying to sell his next fucking book. Yes Conseco we get it, the Mitchell report proved that you weren't just a rat bastard out trying to make a buck. Oh yeah, how did it feel not being let into the press confrence the other day.

Steam

May 18, 2003
Canseco is just trying to sell his next fucking book. Yes Conseco we get it, the Mitchell report proved that you weren't just a rat bastard out trying to make a buck. Oh yeah, how did it feel not being let into the press confrence the other day.
How does the Mitchell Report say that he wasn't just trying to make a buck? Just because he was right on numerous things doesn't make him any less of a douche. Right around the time his comebacks failed he made a big statement about how he was going to write a book that wouldn't hold back and name names. So, he didn't say dick until years later when the book finally came out. If he was such a noble guy he would have been a crusader from the get go and not profited directly from it. Fuck Jose Canseco.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
Canseco is the only player worse than fucking Bonds. The guy has such a chip on his shoulder that it's not even funny.

sour fuckin grapes. I wish I was closer to him at Newark Bears games. I woulda beaned that fuck with some bottles. Woulda done my night in jail with fucking pride. Sloppy fucking cunt.

Salem

Midgets = funny
Jul 3, 2006
Buh Buh Buh Boston
Wow Jose....Whats the deal? gotta have your name in the news at least once a year? Nobody cares about you. Let it go.

Dopie Opie

Oct 22, 2004
Canseco is a fucking cunt. He is a rat and should get no respect.

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
What's funny is, although a lot of the NAMES in his book were correct, when the situations were checked most were wrong.

So, he got a bunch of people right that most people suspected anyway, that's pretty much it.

Dec 9, 2004
West Chester
How does the Mitchell Report say that he wasn't just trying to make a buck? Just because he was right on numerous things doesn't make him any less of a douche. Right around the time his comebacks failed he made a big statement about how he was going to write a book that wouldn't hold back and name names. So, he didn't say dick until years later when the book finally came out. If he was such a noble guy he would have been a crusader from the get go and not profited directly from it. Fuck Jose Canseco.
The book was written but he was having trouble finding a publisher. That's why it took so long.