Can't Start Your Own Thread? Reply here.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
You are more helpful than the robotic moderator on this forum. Thank you.
Hey! I'll have you know a lot of R&D went into the creation of the SOS-1000! It's as lifelike an AI as you're likely to find outside Google, sonny jim.

If you don't meet the requirements to start your own thread. Please reply to this thread as if you would and if it is something new, the staff will eventually split it to its own thread in the appropriate forum.
i need to know the clip where Jimmy will ask a question and when someone tries to answer he acts like he wasnt finished asking and gets all offended anybody know what i'm looking for?

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
i need to know the clip where Jimmy will ask a question and when someone tries to answer he acts like he wasnt finished asking and gets all offended anybody know what i'm looking for?
Meatspin.com

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Why do you 'need' this? It seems like a very specific request.

LiddyRules

She Is Not My BFF. She Is Not.
Ok relax I just remember there was a YouTube clip that i want to find again
We watched a bad movie tonight. You should have joined us for the bad movie tonight. Why didn't you join us for the bad movie tonight?

New Thread topic should be about Preston and Steve! I fuckin hate these guys and i got a couple buddies that would rather listen to thier nonsense then the boys.

Also i went on youtube to trash preston and steve on every video they have (as i'm sure many of you did too) and those fagots made it so you can't comment on almost every single video they have up anymore!
Gay