Movie Captain Marvel, starring Brie Larson: 03/08/19

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
The Hulk one is a pretty interesting concept. After all, the Avengers have no idea where he is. That would make for a pretty cool moment if Banner shows up and then gets killed and pow - Skrull. That would be a way to have a main character be a Skrull but not have been one for any of the movies. I like it.
The one for the gag reel: end of movie...Cap is doing something with the other Avengers and Fwoom! A super hot pillar of flame engulfs him burning him to a Scrull shaped cinder and Chris Evans Johnny Storm yells "He was a Skrull!" Waves, and flies away.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
If Agent 13 is the Skrull, I hope it's revealed when Cap is having sex with her for the first time, he looks down and she says "hey, what's wrong baby?"

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
If Agent 13 is the Skrull, I hope it's revealed when Cap is having sex with her for the first time, he looks down and she says "hey, what's wrong baby?"

One thing about this skrull business that worries me a bit is they already had a similar premise with the whole Hydra thing. That's what makes me pretty confident it won't be Agent 13.

It also makes Black Widow make a lot more sense. Her Skrull bosses told her to take down both Hydra and SHIELD. It also makes the Widow/Hulk romance make more sense. "Seduce the beast so we can turn him on the Avengers."

Pigdango

Donator
Also interesting that they went with the green outfit. I don’t hate it, just interesting is all.

NotSoFast

Know how little I know about comic books? I didn't know Captain Marvel was a woman.

Pigdango

Donator
Know how little I know about comic books? I didn't know Captain Marvel was a woman.
Actually, in the comics Captain Marvel is a white male.
Actually, in the comics, Captain Marvel was a white male, and he died. And then Captain Marvel was a black woman, and she had a nervous breakdown and retired. And then Captain Marvel was a white male, but then Captain Marvel came out of retirement and he asked her if he could be Captain Marvel, so she changed her name to Photon. And then he changed his name to Photon, and she was like “what the fuck, bro?” And changed her name to Spectrum. And then Captain Marvel/Photon died. But Spectrum stayed Spectrum.

And then Ms Marvel decided she was going to go by Captain Marvel. Because Ms Marvel is a terrible superhero name. I think she had a couple names in between. Binary, and...I forget....Warbird! It was Warbird

I think I may have also missed a 5th Captain Marvel somewhere in there. But there’s no outrage here for you to get outraged about.

Pigdango

Donator
Fun fact - Captain Marvel and Captain Marvel III are two of the only superheroes who have died and stayed dead. Captain Marvel died in 1984, and Captain Marvel III died I think in 2005. Both still dead.

And I missed two Captain Marvels: 1 white female and 1 white male. And 1 green male, a skrull who was impersonating him.

Pigdango

Donator
The white female Captain Marvel was a lesbian.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
People are complaining that her suit is green but I get it. How much red and blue and black can you have?

DR. Jimcy M.E.

I bring love and cheer.
I don't know if she's a Lesbian but her face looks very Lesbian-ish.

Her costume also looks nothing like Captain Marvels. They just grabbed random shit from the prop room and slapped a Captain Marvel star on it.

This is like that Star Trek episode RLM was talking about. Where they had Nazi costumes lying around and said "fuck it, lets use um".

Pigdango

Donator
People are complaining that her suit is green but I get it. How much red and blue and black can you have?
It’s actually a comic accurate Kree uniform.