Movie Captain Marvel, starring Brie Larson: 03/08/19

I am seriously wanting to bite your Taserface for putting Guardians v2 above Avengers.

And Winter Soldier #1 overall? The fuck?
A) I liked quite a bit of the subplot of G2 - The Reavers mainly. The stuff with Ego was shit
Avengers - Meh, hasn't held up. Definitely a fun watch, but it's not a great movie. Maybe I can switch those around. Wouldn't hurt my feelings

B) Sorry, Winter Soldier is my gold standard. I think it strikes the perfect balance that you want in a Marvel movie.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
A) I liked quite a bit of the subplot of G2 - The Reavers mainly. The stuff with Ego was shit
Avengers - Meh, hasn't held up. Definitely a fun watch, but it's not a great movie. Maybe I can switch those around. Wouldn't hurt my feelings

B) Sorry, Winter Soldier is my gold standard. I think it strikes the perfect balance that you want in a Marvel movie.
If you know anything about me, you’d know that what I want in a Marvel movie is 100% more Iron Man, which is why Civil War is the best comic book movie of all time.

If you know anything about me, you’d know that what I want in a Marvel movie is 100% more Iron Man, which is why Civil War is the best comic book movie of all time.
That must be the rule keeping Captain Marvel from being the ultimate piece of cinema in your eyes :D

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
And lets just reiterate how terrible the use of music was in this movie.

I'm sure you guys have talked about this already, but what the Hell was with using that Nirvana song? That was supposed to be a manifestation of her sub conscious, but she wouldn't know that song at all.

And Nevermind didn't get printed on vinyl until late '96.....just sayin'.
I agree with this issue more over the eye patch thing....

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Pigdango

Donator
Watching Piggy give anyone grief for their movie opinions is maddening.
I haven't given anyone grief for their movie opinions, other than taking a jab at Nick Fury being emasculated the other day. I apologize @Radioguy if I offended or maddened you with that joke. Oh, and I guess I gave Mayr a shot for ranking Avengers so low. But I had just watched it and was feeling all warm and fuzzy about it.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
I haven't given anyone grief for their movie opinions, other than taking a jab at Nick Fury being emasculated the other day. I apologize @Radioguy if I offended or maddened you with that joke. Oh, and I guess I gave Mayr a shot for ranking Avengers so low. But I had just watched it and was feeling all warm and fuzzy about it.
I've been in a boiling rage for days.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Here's my list from right after IW

My new ranking with the 2 most recent releases

1. Winter Soldier
2. Civil War
3. Infinity War
4. Ragnarok
5. GOTG
6. Iron Man
7. First Avenger
8. GOTG2
9. Avengers
10. Homecoming
Ant Man and Wasp
11. Age of Ultron
12. Doctor Strange
13. Antman
14. Thor
Captain Marvel
15. Iron Man 3
16. Incredible Hulk
17. Black Panther
18. Iron Man 2
19. Dark World

And looking at my list, I'm still satisfied with this ranking, but I could see dropping GOTG2 down a few notches, and maybe moving Doc Strange ahead of AoU.
I haven't seen GOTG, BP, or CM. But I am mostly in agreement with this list.

Sent from your Mom's box.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator

The Winter Soldaro was a political thriller. The cast were almost side notes to the story developing around them. No other Marvel movie has accomplished that.

Sent from your Mom's box.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot in the Galaxy
You need to see the first GOTG. It's great and ties into Infinity war. The rest are skippable
I wonder if he meant GotG 2 because it seems odd to see most every other Marvel movie - including GotG 2 - without seeing one that is almost certainly in the Top 5 of any MCU list.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
I wonder if he meant GotG 2 because it seems odd to see most every other Marvel movie - including GotG 2 - without seeing one that is almost certainly in the Top 5 of any MCU list.
No, I meant GOTG. You have to remember something about me. I never had an interest in Marvel Comics. Outside of the Hulk, Spiderman I didn't follow anything else. I knew who Thor, Captain America in Iron Man were. But I didn't know anything about them. I saw the coming attractions for GOTG and was immediately turned off when I saw a talking Racoon. I admit I prejudged and I was wrong.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot in the Galaxy
No, I meant GOTG. You have to remember something about me. I never had an interest in Marvel Comics. Outside of the Hulk, Spiderman I didn't follow anything else. I knew who Thor, Captain America in Iron Man were. But I didn't know anything about them. I saw the coming attractions for GOTG and was immediately turned off when I saw a talking Racoon. I admit I prejudged and I was wrong.
You've had five years to fix your mistake! Don't you have a video store?

Pigdango

Donator
A lot of people did. Find the thread for the movie here and read the first few pages for a laugh...

Pigdango

Donator
5 minutes in and I already can't imagine how anyone could watch plank and not demand their money back
I don't know how he can refer to someone that fills out a NIN shirt the way Brie Larson does as "plank."

Pigdango

Donator
The man babies are raging again because of some deleted scene where Captain Marvel is mean to a white guy.

God I love 2019...