Jun 28, 2006
Everybody Panic!!!

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Blazing car crashes into airport
Scene as a car crashed into Glasgow airport

A car on fire has been driven through the entrance of Glasgow airport in Scotland.

People at the scene have described seeing a four-wheel drive car with flames underneath it being driven towards the main terminal building.

Witnesses said they saw two Asian men jumping from the car - one with his clothes on fire - just after the crash.

The incident happened at around 3.15pm on Saturday. Police confirmed that two people had been arrested.

Click here for advice if you're upset by the news

No one - apart from the men in the car - is thought to have been injured.

Flight delays

Map of the area
People have been made to leave the airport and all flights have been suspended. Holiday-makers have been told to expect delays.

A spokesperson for the government has said the incident was not being treated as a national security threat.
No stereotypes being backed up here.

Sutsu

O&A Po'ty ROCK!
Dec 7, 2004
Staten Cancer
The thing is, a lot of times what the Brits call 'Asians', we call sandn*****s.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
This guy, doing the press conference has a funny accent.

cozzie

head retard
Aug 7, 2005
Norristown PA
When will the west just throw all these slurpee serving asses out of their countries?

GLENN_THE_TOOL

The reward is cheese.
May 23, 2005
pussies couldn't even commit, they jumped from the car. some suicide bombers they are.

Grem

Enjoying life one T-Cell at a time.
Oct 4, 2006
Worksop, England, United Kingdom
They were possibly the worst terrorists ever. they couldn't get through the door, they didn't kill anyone, they set themseves on fire and got the shit kicked out of them by the Police and the public!

Grem

Oct 4, 2006
It has emerged that an attack on Glasgow International Airport was anticipated, two weeks previously by US Federal Air Marshals, according to reports by ABC News.

Thanks for letting us know guys :rolleyes:

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
It has emerged that an attack on Glasgow International Airport was anticipated, two weeks previously by US Federal Air Marshals, according to reports by ABC News.

Thanks for letting us know guys :rolleyes:

Sorry about that. Paris Hilton was in jail so.....

Sutsu

O&A Po'ty ROCK!
Dec 7, 2004
Staten Cancer

I wish we could get away with doing this in the good ol' US of A. Around here, an ACLU lawyer would be up that cops ass for violating his civil rights.

Doesn't look like an 'asian' fellah to me, either.

Sutsu

O&A Po'ty ROCK!
Dec 7, 2004
Staten Cancer
Reading up on it, Asian means anyone from South East Asia, which spans all the way into Afghanistan and places like that. Also meant that Freddie Mercury was considered Asian.

..course, that just means Asian could mean fag.

Grem

Oct 4, 2006

I wish we could get away with doing this in the good ol' US of A. Around here, an ACLU lawyer would be up that cops ass for violating his civil rights.

Doesn't look like an 'asian' fellah to me, either.
What was the cop doing wrong? I love the way the guys hair is almost completely burned off.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
In Britain, Steve Carlisi would be considered Asian. Anyone from Asia that's not Russian is Asian.

Fr. Dougal

Feb 17, 2004
I got shit at work a few months ago for referring to a chinese couple as "asian" in a news script. I got a fucking lecture from some dumb ditzy 7-11-looking cunt that Asian means everything including the Pakis and the camel fuckers.

But because Britian is even more scared shitless about offending people... they call everyone Asians.

Which is ALSO why this shit is now happening over there.
You give these goddamned motherfucking savages an inch, and they'll blow up a mile.