Car Chase Suicide Aired On FOX News

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Hahaha "Get off it get off it get off it!"

Calm the fuck down, Sheppy. You pray for an ending like that any time you air one of these.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Yeahhh... Oops. Also went out over the local affiliate's web stream. I had the raw feed on and it went dead shortly after that.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Good. One less juggalo.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
When the guy got out of the car, you can hear Shep kinda clear his throat...and about 5 seconds later, the show's feed was rewound, but it was only about 3 seconds. On top of whatever delay they may or may not have had...it was at least 3 seconds. So I knew someone was "on the button". But I guess they blinked...

At least he didn't do it in the car... as they would have to call the Wolf.

Evilton

Why do black people call each other "Monica"?
Is the car ok?

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
I just seen the AP post a "tweet" (ugh...) about it and instantly came here. Figured Mr. Sin would have it up....sick fuck.

Seeing Shepard shit his pants on live TV is hilarious. His commenting on what the guy was doing makes it even better.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
I watched it live. Fucking hilarious! Score one for the taxpayers.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
We're pretty jaded around these parts. Many people have no desire to (or can't) watch someone commit suicide.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
We're pretty jaded around these parts. Many people have no desire to (or can't) watch someone commit suicide.
That was nothing. They cut away before we got to see the crimson lake puddle around his head. When he got out of the car and started running like a retard, then tripped I had a feeling there was going to be a good pay off.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
That was nothing. They cut away before we got to see the crimson lake puddle around his head. When he got out of the car and started running like a retard, then tripped I had a feeling there was going to be a good pay off.
Exactly. Couldnt even see the typical "pink mist" exit wound. 2 out of 10 for sure.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Maybe I knew what to expect watching that clip, but it was pretty telling when he stopped and started digging for something. He was either going to do that or attempt suicide by cop.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
I avoid watching Shep and it has been a few years since I gazed upon his countenance. I was shocked to see his head had been dipped in makeup and he was an unnatural color.

OTOH, the banger offing himself didn't bother me at all.

Apologize..... Waddle Doodle.
And boy are they doing it. God forbid the sheltered American people witness a little bit of the harse reality of what goes on in the world. Hope no snowflakes have to spend years in therapy now.

That's so tame compared to some of the shit most 'baggers watch that it almost looks fake... Fox "News" should not have apologized for that...