Cards Against Humanity - now online!

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
I know it's not a computer or console game, but Cards Against Humanity should appeal to most other 'Baggers. From what I understand, it's a remake of a game called "Apples to Apples", but with much darker cards.

Anyhow....seeing as how the game immediately sells out whenever they start printing more cards, someone took it upon themselves to make an online version. It's a lot of fun and plays exactly like the card game, complete with the exact cards from the deck. If you're totally unfamiliar with the concept, go to the Cards Against Humanity site before trying the online version, as whoever built the online version didn't bother posting instructions and rules.

I play as "Rev", if you see me online send me a message and we can start a room.

Aug 11, 2005
I'll guess you'll never play with me on saints row 3

damn

WhiteHonkyDevil

Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
Especially since my cable and internet gets cut off in two days.

Hm. There's someone with the username Liddyrules here

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Aug 11, 2005
Nah I don't like that guy

he's to hostile

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I was going to play but my Internet went wonky.

Aug 11, 2005
[video=youtube;L5NX3OVjzHg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5NX3OVjzHg[/video]

May 8, 2006
Houston, Texas
Didn't know about the online version. There's actually people playing, cool.

I have CAH and play with my gaming group often. Love it. Ordered the expansion yesterday.

WhiteHonkyDevil

Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
Didn't know about the online version. There's actually people playing, cool.

I have CAH and play with my gaming group often. Love it. Ordered the expansion yesterday.
I wish I could get a set. I printed my own at Staples, but they're definitely inferior to what I assume the actual deck is like. So happy about the online version. I just wish there was an Android app for it.

Edit - oh yeah, and last night when I was posting about it, there was probably about 100 people playing (if not more)

May 21, 2013
My friend and I made an Android app where you can play a game like Cards Against Humanity.

We call it Horrible Cards.

DOWNLOAD HERE:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=horribleinc.horriblecards

Same gameplay as Cards Against Humanity, but on your phone. Like the original CAH, this is meant to be played with your friends in person.

Our content is inspired by cards from the original Cards Against Humanity and fan generated content across teh interwebz.

Download it and let us know what you think! We are constantly updating this app to make it better.