Carl Ruiz is a spooky ghost

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
I have been informed that Chef Carl Ruiz died. Not sure how it happened. I am very upset about this.

RIP Chef

Sent from your Mom's box.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Opie like everyone else is pretty shaken over it.

DiggerNick

Donator
Holy shit! Suicide? He seemed pretty bummed and it appeared that his restaurant was failing.

5skin

Somewhere on Molly Ringwald
Why couldn't it have been Guy?!

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Holy shit! Suicide? He seemed pretty bummed and it appeared that his restaurant was failing.
Between him and Steve C., maybe there is something about working with this Opie fella.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Suicide is the first thing that came to mind. They are saying heart attack. That wouldn't surprise me either. Both scenarios are possible.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
This is sure to boost Opie's audience by 20 people for like 15 minutes in the next episode.

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
Fuck, this is really terrible news. I didn't like that he was in the Opie camp, But I absolutely liked the dude. Carl Ruiz is my spirit animal. I've owned my own restaurant for 12 years, the emotional and stressful stuggle is real. From what I read according to Matt Farrah, he passed away in his sleep, from a heart attack. He was 44 years old, but lived a full life.

Last edited:

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
This is sure to boost Opie's audience by 20 people for like 15 minutes in the next episode.
The Ruiz memorial episode will just have clips of Ruiz saying "You're great Opie", "You're the best Opie", "That's funny Opie", "Opie!", etc.

Fuck, this is really terrible news. I didn't like that he was in the Opie camp, But I absolutely liked the dude. Carl Ruiz is my spirit animal. I've owned my own restaurant for 12 years, the emotional and stressful stuggle is real. From what I read according to Matt Farrah, he passed away in his sleep, from a heart attack. He was 44 years old, but lived a full life.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
I skipped the "Opie's partner is dead" thread thinking Ron Howard's cinematographer died or some shit. Egg's on my face.