Carl Ruiz is a spooky ghost

Atomic Fireball

Donator
I skipped the "Opie's partner is dead" thread thinking Ron Howard's cinematographer died or some shit. Egg's on my face.
Brian Glazer used to live across the street from me before he hit it big with Splash. For what it's worth.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Why couldn't it have been Guy?!
Why couldn't it have been Jimmy. All kidding aside, Carl was a productive member of SOCIETY. Jimmy is a talentless AIDS Infected cunt. Even his tweet about Carl dying was shit. The wrong former O&A cast member died.

Sent from your Mom's box.

Why couldn't it have been Jimmy. All kidding aside, Carl was a productive member of SOCIETY. Jimmy is a talentless AIDS Infected cunt. Even his tweet about Carl dying was shit. The wrong former O&A cast member died.
When are you going to lead by example?

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
I don't know what he looks like. He a fat fuck that was big into being slothful?

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Carl was a guy that loved to eat. It killed him.

I eat to live, as it's much easier on the body in the long run.
Carl had all the vices. He smoked, he drank, he ate everything. Shockingly he wasn't a fatties. I can only assume being a chef and in that life he consumed vast amounts of cocaine. That probably helped keep the weight off. He will be missed.

Sent from your Mom's box.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Fuck, there's no way for me to prove it since it's been edited out, but I looked at his Wikipedia page this morning and it said, "...Carl would continue to be a regular on the highly popular Opie Radio podcast until the time of his death."

I knew I should've capped it, damnit!

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Ya’d think this guy was the 2nd coming of Christ from the way Opie’s fawning over his dead ass. I don’t get it.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator