Carmageddon: Reincarnated due out possibly by this winter

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
Just read an article with the programmers on the progress of the title reboot. They're hoping to have it out for XBox and PS3 after the initial PC release. There were only a few screen shots available. It's going to be just as bloody and darkly humorous as the originals. And this time with multi-player capabilites. Can't wait to get it. I've been playing the latest Twisted Metal to death since last spring.

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
Just read an article with the programmers on the progress of the title reboot. They're hoping to have it out for XBox and PS3 after the initial PC release. There were only a few screen shots available. It's going to be just as bloody and darkly humorous as the originals. And this time with multi-player capabilites. Can't wait to get it. I've been playing the latest Twisted Metal to death since last spring.
So where's the fucking link, asshole?

GrammatonCleric

Nov 19, 2008
No fucking way. I still remember loving the shit out of Carmageddon: Carpocalypse Now.

May 24, 2004
Queens, NY
The original ruled. I remember using the 'ibetyoucantprintcunt' cheat and used the big blue cop car to ram all the opponents and finish the race in less than 15 seconds.

Bobobie

Oct 1, 2005
Bay City Michigan
I remember playing the Original on my old Acer Pentium I computer. Then the Carmageddon 2 came out and my machine was too damned slow to play it. I heard 2 sucked anyway.