"Carnivale" Creator Daniel Knauf Goes on Epic Conservative Twitter Rant.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
https://twitter.com/#!/Daniel_Knauf

Fun starts about 15 hours ago. So the guy tweets this:

On the terrace of the Tap Room at the Latham Hotel in Pasadena. Drinking a really good Pinot noir, toasting Breitbart. We hardly knew thee.

I wrote for Spartacus, but #IAmAndrewBreitbart
And immediately gets jumped on by tons of people. Then he has a meltdown:

I'm so done flying under the radar. Fuck all you fake limo liberals. Fuck all of you. #IAmAndrewBreitbart

The day the towers went down, I seethed in silence while the other writers in the room wrung their hands over how we "made our own beds."

No more. No more. Andrew introduced me to others living in fear & silence. No more. Go ahead, blackball me. Fuck you. #IAmAndrewBreitbart

I listened in silence while a rich, spoiled rock star who drives a $200,000 car spewed hate about the "fucking ignorant racist tea-baggers."

No more. Fuck you. Fuck the bunch of you cowardly Blacklisting hypocrites. No more. #IAmAndrewBreitbart

I'm done with this fucking shithole. Fucking degenerates. #IAmAndrewBreitbart

Fucking RACISTS. http://bit.ly/nvxvxP #IAmAndrewBreitbart

Fucking SEXISTS. http://bit.ly/h3ZnCb #IAmAndrewBreitbart

Fuck you, THUGS, BULLIES http://gaw.kr/6utJhL #IAmAndrewBreitbart

22 years in the insurance business, I never saw more overt abuse of power and sexual harassment as I have in Hollywood! #IAmAndrewBreitbart

I heard 2 producers whisper about a writer, "I think he's a fucking Republican." That writer was soon fired and STILL can't get work.

Hey, assholes. It's possible to support gay marriage, loathe racism AND be a conservative. Ever heard of nuance? #IAmAndrewBreitbart

You people wouldn't BELIEVE the shit I've seen. These Hollywood fuckers talk a good game, but their the worst fucking racists of all.

Just try writing a pilot with a Latino lead. Good luck if you can't get Jimmy Smits. Fucking assholes.

Ahhhh. That felt gooooood! Bye bye career. Heh... Now I'm a target. #IAmAndrewBreitbart
There are also many responses to people that I didn't include because it's all over the place.

But,

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Approves:

Just watch this guy disappear now.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
I tweeted him something about not backing down to mob tactics and this was his response:

Oh, I backed down. I've been biting my tongue since I joined the circus. But no more.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
I dunno what he's talking about. There are plenty of openly conservative writers/creators/producers in Hollywood. What are da names some of dem conservatives...uhhh...Bruckheimer...uhhh, uhhhhhhh Eastwood.....uhhhhh......

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I dunno what he's talking about. There are plenty of openly conservative writers/creators/producers in Hollywood. What are da names some of dem conservatives...uhhh...Bruckheimer...uhhh, uhhhhhhh Eastwood.....uhhhhh......
Kurt Russell is a libertarian. Trey Parker and Matt Stone are also fairly libertarian.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Jul 26, 2005
George Millah?

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
The recent famous story is David Mamet, who "came out" as a conservative in the New York Times (that's the link). Great read.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Kurt Russell is a libertarian. Trey Parker and Matt Stone are also fairly libertarian.
Colin Quinn.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
I forgot David Zucker (Airplane!, Naked Gun)...who mysteriously disappeared after An American Carol.

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
Adam Baldwin of "Firefly" and "Chuck" is a rabid Conservative and still gets work. He had an article on Breitbart's Blog. I think Bruce Willis is fairly conservative too but not real vocal about it.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Loveland, CO
Chuck Norris

I forgot David Zucker (Airplane!, Naked Gun)...who mysteriously disappeared after An American Carol.
lack of marketable ideas =\= huge government conspiracy

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
I hope Menino is not trying to imply that Hollywood isn't overwhelmingly liberal.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
And he's the reason why Expendables II will be rated PG-13.

lack of marketable ideas =\= huge government conspiracy
Tell that to Kirk. Here's Zucker's latest directoral efforts.

2013 Scary Movie 5 (in production)

2008 An American Carol

2006 Scary Movie 4

2003 Scary Movie 3

2003 My Boss's Daughter

2000 H.U.D. (TV movie)

1998 BASEketball

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
Adam Baldwin of "Firefly" and "Chuck" is a rabid Conservative and still gets work. He had an article on Breitbart's Blog. I think Bruce Willis is fairly conservative too but not real vocal about it.
Bruce Willis is an asshole. I liked him better when he wasn't a primadonna schmuck.

jagsfans

Dec 26, 2005
Jacksonville FL
And he's the reason why Expendables II will be rated PG-13.
If the first Expendables hadn't sucked cat turds I would have been annoyed by them making it PG13. I won't see another one of these unless Jack Bauer shows up and kills them all.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
If the first Expendables hadn't sucked cat turds I would have been annoyed by them making it PG13. I won't see another one of these unless Jack Bauer shows up and kills them all.
Agreed. An R rating wasn't saving this pile of shit franchise.