LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
All these people dropping like flies.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
just for this, I will make a pot of his chili tonight

RIP Ford guy

MagicBob

RIP grumpy old man, will miss ya. So many of the golden age of motorsport are passing.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
:(

Imma pour out a little gasoline in his honor.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
I heard he died because he drank diet coke and gasoline, 10 liters of it.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
RIP to one of the greatest car designers of all time.

mr. sin

i can see barrett jackson having huge sales at the orange county auction coming up!

MagicBob

What kind of car did you have when you were 19 years old?
several... 65 Mustang, 29 Ford Model A V8 flatty, 59 Ford truck with a 390 Caddy, 71 Buick Electra were my normal rides... the Mustang was mine and was my everyday driver (A/C 289, 4spd, family owned it since new), the rest were family cars but I traded off frequently just for fun. I rode around on a 75 GT550 motorcycle as well, traded off with friends with new Hurricanes and such. Stole a ride or two on my girlfriends fathers new FJ1200 as well.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I guess God needed a dude with a girl's name.

several... 65 Mustang, 29 Ford Model A V8 flatty, 59 Ford truck with a 390 Caddy, 71 Buick Electra were my normal rides... the Mustang was mine and was my everyday driver (A/C 289, 4spd, family owned it since new), the rest were family cars but I traded off frequently just for fun. I rode around on a 75 GT550 motorcycle as well, traded off with friends with new Hurricanes and such. Stole a ride or two on my girlfriends fathers new FJ1200 as well.
Yeah, you're full of shit. Thank you.