Casey Martin.

Disabled golfer Casey Martin may use a cart to ride in tournaments, the Supreme Court ruled Tuesday, saying federal law requires a leveling of the playing field for the handicapped, even in pro sports

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Thank God. I am so sick of these golf historians saying it's not fair. What kind of bullshit is that, the fucking guy has a legitmate handicap. I praise Casey Martin for fighting for the right to do what he loves for a living. This decision was well deserved. If it wasn't ruled this way, I would call this a prejudice to all handicapped people with dreams of one day being able to fit in.

Oh one more thing, "You better watchout or the insects will get you" Hahahahaha. Jk. :D ;)

Yes im glad he won the right to use his cart. Although i may think golf is the most boring sport and dont really like it that much i know those old fucks who golf are prejudice and fucking rotten old bastards.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
His circulation problem in his leg causes him enough trouble and makes it necessary for him to use the cart to play golf.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
That's what I am saying. I was listening to Opie and Anthony go on about this the other day, saying it's not fair and shit. I think it's the only fair thing to do. The guy has a disability and he is competing on the highest level of his sport. I commend the guy for chasing his dream. Call me a sap, but that's how I feel.