Cat bearding

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Cat bearding: The purrfect new Web meme

Cat bearding sweeps the Web (AP/WGNO)

It was only a matter of time. Love of cats and fascination with facial hair have joined together and become one exceedingly popular, furry Web meme: the cat beard.

Basically, it's where you position your cat in front of your chin and, well, voila!

The craze has even resulted in a handy how-to video. As you can see, no cats are harmed in the making of the cat beard, although some felines may get slightly annoyed by the process.

The Tumblr blog called, what else, Cat-beard.com, has collected a range of cat beard pics, from the vertical and expertly positioned (so that the cat's mouth becomes your mouth) to the horizontal.

Mashable points out that the "cuter and smaller the cat, the more rugged the beard."

Tha fuck? Speaking as an internet nerd, I've never seen this before.

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
i hope one of these faggots loses an eye trying to do this when their cat gets tired of their shit.

Jan 25, 2006
Saint Louis
So, we are or aren't doing Wackbag cat beards?
Someone tell my cat he was woken up for no reason...

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
I've got a long haired cat and I wanna try it out.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
I'm fat and my cat is fat and white. I'll look like Fez.

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
Apr 8, 2006
Georgia
Probably because you're a waterhead who eats paint chips. Which is the same thing as being a Georgia native,

for some reason, whenever you try to be funny it just comes off being crass and dickheadish.

Mother Shucker does it and I put him as a quote....learn to be more like him. :)