Cats - Now and Forever: Christmas 2019

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Thirty years too late. The saddest thing is that this has to try so hard to be contemporary with the casting and sets just to get off the ground.

What supposedly made it successful in 1982 was good choreography and good songs; not the fluff (boo).

mascan42

That looks fucking horrible. And terrifying.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
Good Old Fashioned Nightmare Fuel

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih

LiddyRules

Well that didn't take long...

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/cats-trailer-controversey-francesca-hayward-111333065.html

The trailer for 'Cats' has people asking why you can't tell the film's lead, Francesca Hayward, is black
Tanya Edwards
Yahoo CelebrityJuly 19, 2019

Are you copying from Twitter now, too?
It's brilliant. White people are upset she's played by a black person. Black peo -- no, other white people are upset she's a white cat. And @BIV is upset she has a vagina at all.

It has everything.

Floyd1977

LiddyRules

I can't wait for this trailer to hit theaters so I can gauge the reaction of people seeing it for the first time.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I can't wait for this trailer to hit theaters so I can gauge the reaction of people seeing it for the first time.
I want to go and in the few seconds of silence after it ends and the next one starts shout out "That's the gayest shit I've ever seen!!!" :haha7:

jnoble

Are there really enough homosexuals to make this a box office hit?
One of my friends on FB posted the trailer saying he was exited to see it.
I posted a photo of a revoked Man Card to it to properly shame him

jnoble

It's brilliant. White people are upset she's played by a black person. Black peo -- no, other white people are upset she's a white cat. And @BIV is upset she has a vagina at all.

It has everything.
Just wait until the hubbub starts when they cast the spinoff "Apes"...:haha7:

LiddyRules

I want to go and in the few seconds of silence after it ends and the next one starts shout out "That's the gayest shit I've ever seen!!!" :haha7:
So 'gay' is your take away. Interesting.

Frankly, I’m more offended they didn’t cast actaul cats to play cats.
I'm more offended that it's about those nasty, satanic hellbeasts at all. A combination of "Sweeney Todd" and "Avenue Q" would be less fucked up.

Radioguy

Having it my way since '98
Whoever takes this to a second page should be shot.