Cause noone else wants to do it - the June thread

ianbobo

It's My Birthday!
Oct 4, 2004
South of Boston
Will Jericho do the job again for the returning Punk?
Will WWE continue to do the right thing with the Shield?
Will Seamus still be booked like a bully?

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
Will Jericho do the job again for the returning Punk?
Will WWE continue to do the right thing with the Shield?
Will Seamus still be booked like a bully?

Booking Ambrose vs. Randy Orton doesn't seem like the right thing to me...... and I'm still thinking Punk won't be returning to face Jericho. I'm thinking Punk is going to be mad at Heyman for agreeing to the match without consulting him or some shit like that.

And yes. Shaemus will continue to be a sore losing piece of shit who has to cheat to win, and the commentators will convince us he is the good guy in the feud.

But... Looking forward to Raw tonight..

Big E vs Del Rio for a 10th time?

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
Aug 16, 2006
The Oh-See, Fuck-Asses
I had a shit-ton of cleaning and organizing to do, so while I did it, I was watching old Wrestlemanias. Started with Wrestlemania VII and finished the day out with Wrestlemania XV. That was a good damn time. I don't know what garbage is happening now, but that Wrestlemania XV was fucking fun to watch again.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Yeah, but you had to watch 9 and 11.

Pretty funny spoof article at Lords of Pain, "Steph's Super Awesome Booking."

http://www.lordsofpain.net/columns/freestyling/Stephanie_Creative_s_Super_Awesome_Booking.html

Unfortunately, with all of their attention focused on the John Cena storyline, no one had spent much time planning out what would happen for the remaining two hours and fifteen minutes. This was okay, Stephanie told everyone, because they could still write an entertaining show in the twenty minutes they had left before the meeting was adjourned. Stephanie thought outside the box, and decided that a dance contest featuring Fandango and someone else should be in the 10pm timeslot, which everyone agreed was a great idea. Just as they were ironing out the fine details of the segment, someone piped up and suggested that the dance contest theme had been done quite a lot lately. Unfortunately, no one could remember if this was the case or not, so they went with it. Plus, it would be a great opportunity to plug the fact that hip mainstream celebrity Johnny Knoxville had been pictured doing the Fandango for a publicity stunt recently. That would certainly put more eyes on the product and make WWE more relevant in popular culture, which Stephanie thought was a master-stroke.

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
Apr 8, 2006
Georgia
"This Curt Axel guy..."

wow....thanks for burying the guy already.

ScottFromGA

I cum into socks.
Apr 8, 2006
Georgia
are you kidding? 10 minutes into the show and a COMMERCIAL already?!

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
STEPH and VINCE turning heel and burying Trips career.

Great, an Orton match. DEAN better not get an RKO out of nowhere or I'll be raging.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
YES YES YES

Gorilla Pimp

Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
Well I missed a Vince segment. That sucks... I love Vince.... Just got home and I'm seeing a Shield vs Hell No match again. I guess this is going to end with Daniel Bryan and Kane having more tension.

Gorilla Pimp

Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
So when CM Punk doesn't show up at the PPV to wrestle Jericho...... Bray Wyatt comes out to face Jericho.... You know you want it. Make it happen WWE.

Gorilla Pimp

Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
I was kidding this morning(kinda) when i said Big E vs Del Rio again... but they are actually doing it. They really need to put more guys on that roster.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
Jim Norton looks like he is having a great time. Didn't know he was such a Cena fan.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
Big E needs some lotion. Niggas all ashy an' shit.

Gorilla Pimp

Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
Michael Cole just called Sandow a cheater, even though a month ago Shaemus punched Mark Henry during an arm wrestling match he was losing. I hate WWE's inconsistency so much sometimes.

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Jan 15, 2007
Michael Cole just called Sandow a cheater, even though a month ago Shaemus punched Mark Henry during an arm wrestling match he was losing. I hate WWE's inconsistency so much sometimes.
Pro tip: Heel announcers tend to contract temporary blindness when heels cheat. Face announcers tend to contract temporary blindness when faces cheat. Jesse Ventura and Gorilla Monsoon suffered from this affliction.

Gorilla Pimp

Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
Pro tip: Heel announcers tend to contract temporary blindness when heels cheat. Face announcers tend to contract temporary blindness when faces cheat. Jesse Ventura and Gorilla Monsoon suffered from this affliction.

Faces cheat?

Gorilla Pimp

Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
Did Vince just make a jew joke? And stone cold wasnt booked as a typical face.

Gorilla Pimp

Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
So if they want Curtis Axel to look strong, why don't they have him win a match. Let him beat Randy Orton or Shaemus. Stop having these no decision bullshit finishes involving him.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
So Curtis Axel "won" his third match via countout. Great.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Cole is supposed to be the heel announcer. Which makes this even more confusing.

ianbobo

It's My Birthday!
Oct 4, 2004
South of Boston
He hasn't been a heel in well over a year
I think he's been shown to lean slightly towards the heel. He's not the overt heel commentator of the feud with Jerry time but he definitely overlooks some of the heel behavior.