Cause noone else wants to do it - the June thread

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
I think he's been shown to lean slightly towards the heel. He's not the overt heel commentator of the feud with Jerry time but he definitely overlooks some of the heel behavior.
The stopped him being a heel a long time ago
That was a Vince call after his Mania match
He wants Cole taken seriously as the "voice" of WWE

Cole still slips into heel mode occasionally. Not as much since they brought in JBL again, but they're hardly consistent with anything these days anyway.

UCJOE

Cole still slips into heel mode occasionally. Not as much since they brought in JBL again, but they're hardly consistent with anything these days anyway.
He is a straight announcer & gets over whatever Vince asked him too in his headsets (if he wants a heel to look good or a face bad to further an angle/agenda) & yes WWE has ZERO consistency

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
He is a straight announcer & gets over whatever Vince asked him too in his headsets (if he wants a heel to look good or a face bad to further an angle/agenda) & yes WWE has ZERO consistency
Any tweener tendencies in Cole were axed after Lawler's heart attack.

UCJOE

Vince McMahon as Mr. McMahon has been added to the advertising for the Raw on June 17th in Grand Rapids, MI. HHH has also been added to that show. That's the show the day after the Payback PPV in Chicago.

-

The last appearance didn't do anything for the rating
I am not a fan of the "character", but at least they are trying
Without Punk & Brock, it has been hard viewing RAW
I am hoping Punk stays around after the PPV & The Family gets a good push

UCJOE

You can turn the show off after the Shield, Daniel Bryan, and Paul Heyman's segments are done.
Truthfully those re the few I don't tend to FF through

They screwed over the potential Cesaro & Rhodes Scholar have & they are wasting PTP completely
Ryback is better than ever, but I dont care & Cena is back to the old boring Cena
HHH I am a huge fan of, but not the version we had with Brock
I don't see Hennings kid doing anything at the level they hope either

Punk cannot come back soon enough, but I am afraid Ziggler gets wasted in Big E's shadow

WWE can have a really fresh top of the card with
Punk alongside Ziggler, Bryan, Cesaro, Shield, Rhodes Scholar, PTP & The Family & have Brock freshen things up every few months, but .......................

So Fandango gets a face pop on Smackdown, they show the people dancing, and still dub massive boos over the audio. Ok, then.

UCJOE

Vince panic mode update:
Punk as a face
HHH & McMahons as heels

If Punk turns that leads to the long awaited Orton turn - Meltzer said they have been in limbo bc they still consider Orton the #2 face behind Cena on the road

How they will get there logically is what is being argued/discussed now

Also they want to do Brock/Punk badly (I love it)

Vince panic mode update:
Punk as a face
HHH & McMahons as heels

If Punk turns that leads to the long awaited Orton turn - Meltzer said they have been in limbo bc they still consider Orton the #2 face behind Cena on the road

How they will get there logically is what is being argued/discussed now

Also they want to do Brock/Punk badly (I love it)
I don't mind that except the part with Orton being involved.

Steam

I don't mind that except the part with Orton being involved.
I don't think it meant that Orton would be involved directly in whatever they have planned for Punk, just that him turning heel is dependent on him being replaced as "the #2 face behind Cena". That slot would go to Punk and then Orton can go back to doing whatever fucktard things Orton does.

Speaking of which, I was kind of shocked that Bob Holly liked Orton, even after all the douchebaggery Orton was guilty of when he started getting pushed.

pnigga

hold my hand, dane
You can turn the show off after the Shield, Daniel Bryan, and Paul Heyman's segments are done.
I basically stopped watching after the first Raw where Punk took his hiatus and tuned in to a stream of whatever the last PPV was called (Extreme Rules?). The shit is basically unwatchable now and I'm just going to ignore wrestling again like I did for the last 10 years until Punk returns.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Totally understand that, but Shield and Bryan are still worth watching.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
That was the most unintentionally funny thing I've seen on Raw in years.
Also, Curtis Axel is officially 3-0 against HHH. (Vince said he had 2 wins tonight)

UCJOE

I guess they finally headed to Orton's turn

UCJOE

I'm sorry but Axel just doesn't have 'it" to be a Heyman guy

Somebody mentioned a possible double-turn at Payback with Jericho going heel. I can see that. Punk turning in Chicago makes sense & Jericho is getting a bit stale as smily babyface

UCJOE

Get Steph off TV now
She is horrible

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
I like Big E man. He needs to get away from Dolph and do his own thing though.

That was the most unintentionally funny thing I've seen on Raw in years.
Also, Curtis Axel is officially 3-0 against HHH. (Vince said he had 2 wins tonight)

I'm watching on DVR right now. I'm not so sure this is unintentional. It's just fucking funny.

UCJOE

I hope Cesaro gets the push he deserves now that it looks like he will be paired with Colter

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
I read somewhere that Bray Wyatt was doing house shows with WWE.... I really hope he is at the house show I go to a week from Friday.

Sheamus and Sandow on the app at the PPV. After all the time they've gotten on Smackdown the past month?