CBS vs Exposure

WHY!!!!

Why does CBS not want the show to talk about Break.com, youtube.com, or any other widely overtaking of viewer/listenership media, in regards to a relationship?

Teh internet is where this show's demographic lies. We talk on stupid forums. We talk about our love of turtles (for a weeks or so.. shut up), and we talk about all our base belonging to us. We like perusing Encyclopediadramatica almost as much as we like browsing Wikipedia.

At least 80% of the ideal demographic goes to a preferred video site almost every day.

Why the fuck is CBS against a Break/O&A friendship. Are you kidding me? You want break to pay you? You fucking safe rube corporate fucktard.

Who the fuck is the 40yr+ PORKSLIT that is looking at such a relationship as financially mutual? This person or .. persons.. need to be fired immediately.

If Break, or Ebaums, Filecabi, or SomethingAwful will come to the table, then make it work.

You want advertisement money? Really? Do ya? You fucking idiots managing this show... Are you so stuck in the old theory of radio to NOT take this show to the obviously viable :huh: world of the internet :huh:? A fantastical realm where your demographic picks up on, and makes viral, clips that are basically what O&A make almost every day?

Are you insane!

Holy fuck shit shit fuck shit. Make a deal with one of these sites immediately. Stop the douchebaggery.

MJMANDALAY

Ummm another video host site advertises on 92.3 during the day.

SurlyTruckDrivr

You've got a friend in WDTv2.0
WHY!!!!

Why does CBS not want the show to talk about Break.com, youtube.com, or any other widely overtaking of viewer/listenership media, in regards to a relationship?

Teh internet is where this show's demographic lies. We talk on stupid forums. We talk about our love of turtles (for a weeks or so.. shut up), and we talk about all our base belonging to us.We like pursuing Encyclopediadramatica almost as much as we like browsing Wikipedia.

At least 80% of the ideal demographic goes to a preferred video site almost every day.

Why the fuck is CBS against a Break/O&A friendship. Are you kidding me? You want break to pay you? You fucking safe rube corporate fucktard.

Who the fuck is the 40yr+ PORKSLIT that is looking at such a relationship as financially mutual? This person or .. persons.. need to be fired immediately.

If Break, or Ebaums, Filecabi, or SomethingAwful will come to the table, then make it work.

You want advertisement money? Really? Do ya? You fucking idiots managing this show... Are you so stuck in the old theory of radio to NOT take this show to the obviously viable :huh: world of the internet :huh:? A fantastical realm where your demographic picks up on, and makes viral, clips that are basically what O&A make almost every day?

Are you insane!

Holy fuck shit shit fuck shit. Make a deal with one of these sites immediately. Stop the douchebaggery.
Holy shit, where's the tylenol

sorry that rant just popped into my head

Ah man, that was so ironic and funny. Explain now, how you disagree.. or.. hell.. agree.. with my post. You safe sammy you.

Holy shit, where's the tylenol

sorry that rant just popped into my head
Here we have a man casting a line hoping that someone he wishes to notice him as funny notices him.

ew.

Lemme get this straight. You guys.. above me here..

You believe that a relationship w/ Break.com would be non-productive?

I know you're just toe'in the water here "just in case" huck huck. But what do you think about such an alliance?

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Ummm another video host site advertises on 92.3 during the day.
Which one? This angular fellow makes a very good point.

Do they (CBS) still play the "hear what everyone else is talking about" XM spots? I notice Opie no longer ends the FM show by saying "if you're not joining us on XM, have a great day/weekend".

Could it be CBS learned its lesson from the year-long Hoo Hoo commercial for Sirius? If they don't plan on renewing O&A next spring, not letting them talk about where else you can hear them might be a smart move.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Opie can't even talk about FH Riley's (400 New York Avenue, in Huntington Village) without paying for the plug.

It's all about advertising. No one gets free plugs.

prozac

I Munch on Bloody Tampons for Protein
As I said before...CBS is a fucking mess!

Jimmy's Junk

A hairy palmed pest
CBS is such money hungry cunts. How do they expect O&A to do a relevent show and not mention sites like Break.com. Don't they realize that their target demo is very involved in such sites. How stupid can CBS be, if O&A generate a viral video, people will look for more from them and may become fans of the show thus increasing ratings. With increased ratings comes increased revenue. I'm just an equiptment operator and I figured that out.

:arrrh:

McGuirk

doesn't overanalyze comedy radio
It's to the point now where I think a lot of these sites are a part of everyday life...you can't convincingly NOT mention one of these sites if there is a viral video or something. If you ignore the video or you word your discussion as to not tell listeners where to get it, it comes off as fake and overly corporate.

Or, CBS Radio.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Opie can't even talk about FH Riley's (400 New York Avenue, in the heart of Huntington Village) without paying for the plug.

It's all about advertising. No one gets free plugs.
I fixed your plug and you're 100% right ... how many times has Opie made remarked that Tom's going to be running into the studio any second because they mentioned the restaurant or plugged anything else?

It's stupid, especially on a show that relies on viral videos & other things for the content of their show, but that's how CBS rolls. If you're paying for a spot you're with them, if you're not, you're against them.

Top Bottom