Celebrity Apprentice 2012

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
That was complete horse hockey when the men lost last night just because Adam took the task and not the race car driver.

Adam talked on his podcast about how he was screwed and the producers pushed him into doing a Steve Jobs type of presentation and then the Buick guys didn't like it because they wanted to see all the celebrities more involved with the presentation.

Its also funny how they edited it so it looked like Adam wasn't getting any laughs.

I was rooting for Adam or Penn to win the entire thing.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
That was complete horse hockey when the men lost last night just because Adam took the task and not the race car driver.

Adam talked on his podcast about how he was screwed and the producers pushed him into doing a Steve Jobs type of presentation and then the Buick guys didn't like it because they wanted to see all the celebrities more involved with the presentation.

Its also funny how they edited it so it looked like Adam wasn't getting any laughs.

I was rooting for Adam or Penn to win the entire thing.

My money is still on Pen Jillette to win this

Gotta keep in mind not only are the sponsons of each weeks competition donating the prize money to charity, they're also paying NBC millions just to be on the show. At the end of the day the entire show is just a comercial.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
Adam said when Trump asked him who should be fired he said the producer that told him he had to do a Steve Jobs type presentation. Adam said that's why he didn't do a exit interview because he was angry and he thought he had to do what the producers said but later found out the ladies ignored the producer. I think they still would have lost since Donald and Buick were so obsessed with the race car driver being the team leader. Adam was right, athletes aren't great talkers and there was no reason for Andretti to be the team leader.

ProflyerXM

Not an attention seeker
Sep 16, 2005
Idaho
My money's on Penn to win it this year too.

I end up watching this every season because my parents like it but this is the first season I've actually found interesting.

Penn's ability to control a show, present and general intellect really shines through on the show. He doesn't pull any bullshit in the board room and just says it like it is no matter how politically incorrect it may be.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
Adam was right, athletes aren't great talkers and there was no reason for Andretti to be the team leader.

While I agree, what would have been a better task for Andretti to be project manager for? Sure Adam was perfect for this task, but a guy like him would be equally suited for just about any other task as well, Andretti now so much - I found him to be a weak contestant anyway, its just a shame he took Carolla down with him.

Lou Feriggno is such a cry baby

I think Debbie Gibson & Lisa Lampanelli are the only two on the womens team that have a chance and the way the show is edited it looks like most of the other women hate Debbie, so she'll most likely get brought back to the board room

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
Lou is the weakest player, constantly crying and he can't take criticism. I'm sure next week the guys will pressure him to take the task so they can get rid of him.

Lampanelli did a awful job on her task, she should have been fired but Gotti was just as awful so they went with the one that was more passionate about staying.

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
I have never watched before, but started this season ONLY because Penn was on. Strongest player so far IMO.

Lou is the weakest player, constantly crying and he can't take criticism. I'm sure next week the guys will pressure him to take the task so they can get rid of him.

Lampanelli did a awful job on her task, she should have been fired but Gotti was just as awful so they went with the one that was more passionate about staying.
The teaser at the end of the episode showed Lou volunteering.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
It bothers the fuck out of me to see Kirk talking about non-Kirk things.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
I have never watched before, but started this season ONLY because Penn was on. Strongest player so far IMO.

The teaser at the end of the episode showed Lou volunteering.
You ruined the surprise!

JMCC

Oct 4, 2004
The girls winning was complete bs. How does a team that can't even pronounce the name car correctly and can't even answer some of the questions properly win?

I also thought Andretti not being the PM was blown out of proportion. One of the reason the guys team lost (according to the Buick people) was Andretti's lack of stage presence. If we go by that criteria, then it made sense that Carolla was the PM because the task was more about presenting and given his background with cars and comedy, it was right up his alley.

Seems more like Buick wanted Andretti fired for not being their free spokesperson.

I also have Penn wining and agree about Lou being a huge cry baby.

ProflyerXM

Not an attention seeker
Sep 16, 2005
Idaho
I know this is going to earn me a giant NO SHIT from the peanut gallery, but that Miss Universe chick is so fucking hot it makes me want to gouge my eyes out. dayum.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
I know this is going to earn me a giant NO SHIT from the peanut gallery, but that Miss Universe chick is so fucking hot it makes me want to gouge my eyes out. dayum.
Its hilarious how much Lampanelli hates her just because shes pretty.

Clay trying to throw Penn under the bus was not cool.

JMCC

Oct 4, 2004
Its hilarious how much Lampanelli hates her just because shes pretty.

Clay trying to throw Penn under the bus was not cool.
I was surprised he used the word condescending because when Penn was explaining to Paul what Viral meant, he did it in a way that didn't make look Paul like an dumbass for not knowing.

Dayana needs to step up for herself a bit more. They keep saying she hasn't done shit, but when she was PM, the girls won, that's enough to show that she can get things done.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
Aubrey should have been fired and can someone tell me what a Bully Charity for gays does? Do they bribe the bullies to stop picking on gays?

I wonder if NBC would ever allow a celebrity to give to the NRA or some group like that.

UCJOE

I have a lot of business with the Chinese
Mar 7, 2009
NJ
I know I am late to this show, but Ferrigno had to go
I can't believe he still uses the hearing as a crutch
It isn't 1970 anymore & I give him credit for whatever he overcame but stop bringing it up every episode
He didn't even know how to use email & was useless

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
I haven't liked Lampanelli all season long but I do like how she gave it to Lou. Lampanelli was really annoying when she got offended by Arsenio saying bitch and whore. Lampanelli says the most racist things, shes the last person that should tell someone else what language they can and can't use.

“I actually would love to see [Dayana] giving birth. She’s a spic said Lampanelli. “She’s going to do it fucking soon, anyway. She’ll be knocked up before the end of the week.”

But Arsenio offends her when he says whore. What a hippocrit.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
Arsenio Hall...... You're hired

Clay Aiken should have won.

Fustercluck

Jul 25, 2005
FEMA Region 9
Lampenelli is just a bag of garbage, I was amazed to find out she's even uglier on the inside.

Apr 30, 2011
CLT
I never really had an opinion on Adam Corolla either way but he fucking killed on that show considering its a show not meant to be funny. Not sure how many years or how many comic celebs have been on that show but I doubt anybody had as good of lines as he did on his few appearances.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
Lampenelli is just a bag of garbage, I was amazed to find out she's even uglier on the inside.
I never found her funny. I tried to watch one of her specials and it was nothing but unfunny racial jokes. Get a new schtick, lady.