Celebrity Apprentice

Wilmington WOW

The Emmitt Till of Wackbag
Did anyone see this abortion last night?
Gene simmons as pompous as ever
Omorosa vunty as ever
the playmate did not even look that hot
terrbile show

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
I just took a look at the ratings it did in New York last night and I'm appalled by how well it did. It was the #1 show of the night. If it was really as bad as you say, the ratings should start to drop as the weeks go on.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Who is the Ultimate fighter thats on the show?

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
I loathe Gene Simmons and won't even think about watching until he's off..but i think the raatings are onna maintain a bit i mean ya gotta think everything else is a rerun

Arch Stanton

It's all about the funny!
Watched it 'cause I was buddays with Baldwin all through School.

The Black girl is unwatchable. TV Cancer. Are her tits real?

Trumps kids are awful and were hardly heard from.

Simmons was funny and from the promos he gets into it next week. The girl team does not have one interesting/funny one on it.

The guy team is much more interesting.

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
but i think the raatings are onna maintain a bit i mean ya gotta think everything else is a rerun
Touche. But then again, some of the other networks already have stuff in the can that was written before the strike, so it will have some competition soon. The new stuff just hasn't premiered yet. They usually wait until like mid-January.

Wilmington WOW

The Emmitt Till of Wackbag
Isn't it Tito Ortiz?
yes and his girlfriend jenna jamison showed up for their hot dog selling challenge

the mets' david wright showed up to buy hotdogs for people from the ladies team

ugh

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
What a great show that was! It's TV gold and it's a no-brainer that it'll consistently do well in the ratings. I loved the part when Omarosa came into the boar<SNORE><SNORE>

Perch1019

I caught the last 15 minutes of it. Omarosa could be the biggest waste of life in the history of reality TV. How anyone could call her a 'celebrity' is disgusting. Shes famous for being a cunt on this show. Id rank her below Beth from the 2nd Real World that to this day still pops up on the Challenges at like the age of 40.
The one thing I couldnt figure out is what is the point of doing a selling challenge to make money if to make money all you need to do is just call one of your famous friends and have them pay 10K for a hot dog? The bitch got fired because she didnt call Hugh Heffner.
Nothing else was on last night so that probably helped it.

Jambi

Infidel
I loathe Gene Simmons and won't even think about watching until he's off..but i think the raatings are onna maintain a bit i mean ya gotta think everything else is a rerun
When I heard he was going to be on the show, I immediately picked him to win it all. The motherfucker has spent his entire life squeezing every last nickel out of everything that could even remotely be profitable.

DeltaPin

Donator
Watched last night, thought Simmons was funny but the act will get tired quick.

Omarosa sucks, doesn't have a clue, I never watched the 1st season of The Apprentice so never saw her on this.
I did enjoy the way the guys team was saying her name wrong in the broadroom & were basically asking, "Who the fuck are you?"

Is this show just going to be who will be able to call the most friends each week?

izzy izkowitz

Chris Hansen is my hero
I still don't get what makes Omarosa a celeb. isn't she pretty much famous for being fired from the apprentice? other than that she was on surreal life with Jose Canseco or something.

Jambi

Infidel
I still don't get what makes Omarosa a celeb. isn't she pretty much famous for being fired from the apprentice? other than that she was on surreal life with Jose Canseco or something.
That's assuming that Jose Canseco is a celebrity. My fondest memory of Jose Canseco is when the Rangers brought him in from the bullpen to pitch against the Red Sox. From all accounts, his elbow is still somewhere in Fenway Park.

Southtown

Omarosa is such a phony. I aint saying shes not a C, but she ups it a few levels when the cameras are around. The Surreal Life pretty much exposed her doing that. Perfect example is when the woman were looking for a team name that meant strong woman and she answered with Omarosa. I would love for her to get fired quick but it wont happen, as the producers will want her on a long time for the drama she will cause. Plus now that she dodged the bullet last night she wont be PM for a while, and its usually the PM that gets the boot. Suprised it didnt happen last night because she did fuck up with not wanted to use the celebrity factor, and there have been countless boardrooms where no matter who fucked up Trump would say that ultimately say its the PM is in charge and then fire them.

I am not a fan of Genes love for himself either. Anthony hit the nail on the head about how Gene talks to normal guys how they shouldnt do what they dont want to, and have all these chicks an such like everyone is a multi millionaire rock star. But I have to admit I loved how right in the middle of that meeting he made that call and told that guy to come buy a $5000 hot dog. That was great.

I was not really looking excited about a Celebrity Apprentice season, but after last night I will be watching every week.

HateMyName

Functioning Psychotic
Season 2

The second season is starting right now. It's a massive accident I can't turn away from. Plus, Andrew Dice Clay will be on the same the team as Olympic champion ice skater Scott Hamilton, could Dice On Ice (ling lub) be a possibility?

UsedLadBag

Your moms box.
Dice on Celebrity Apprentice RIGHT NOW

no idea if this has been brought up or not, but I just turned on the ol TV and saw that Andrew Dice Clay is on the Celebrity Apprentice.

It's on right now. :icon_eek:

The horror... the horror...

Pvt Oompa Loomp

Show me your Oompa Loompa face! AGHHHHH!!!
Oh please, that bloated four eyed dummy will be the first to go tonite.

Plunkies

I can't even think of the words to convey how little I want to watch that. Yuck.

Rattlehead

Hey Asshole Face!

I thought he was "hitting the gym"

Sct Ptersns Twn

Looking 4 a New 1st Mate
ok this is what happens with too many big money personalities....... Dice is a fucking mess. What are those glasses?

Ummmmm and Joan Rivers, holy shit that face is fucked up.

Top Bottom