CellPhone Bill

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
How much did your last cell phone usage bill cost?

Ren5150

Linger Longerer
$145 for 3 cell's and a data card/plan. Free text messages within, 500 outside the "network". DSL type speeds on data card and all the other horseshit.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Mine was 48, but I don't have one now. Maybe soon.

sobi

Mine is a flat $60 with 1500 minutes, roaming, picture mail, video mail, data, text messages, and sprint to sprint... all unlimited. There is state and local taxes, not to mention my insurance too, so thats another $10 or so, but it's pretty straight forward.

thelord68

There's always time for lubricant
Mine is a flat $60 with 1500 minutes, roaming, picture mail, video mail, data, text messages, and sprint to sprint... all unlimited. There is state and local taxes, not to mention my insurance too, so thats another $10 or so, but it's pretty straight forward.
Are you on a SERO plan?

Shaggz

Slaying Zombies
Me and my friend share a basic family plan, 550/month w/rollover, unlimited m2m and k&w, with no extras.
Last month my share was $56.98 for the first month, this month the total is $38.58.

Are you on a SERO plan?
I am and I get 1450 peak minutes, free data, free text messages, free mobile to mobile (nextel or sprint), free N&W after 7pm. all for $49/month. If anyone wants one I can get you hooked up, as long as your not currently with sprint or haven't been for awhile.

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Current Balance: $241.26
Verizon.
give or take.

1400 shared minutes & mobile broadband card (unlimited).

RazrV3m - gf
RazrV3m - me
USB720 - me
LG-VX5300 - Dad
LG-VX5300 - Mom

i bought my mom n dad the lg's last christmas (their first cell phones ever) during the buy a phone & plan and get 2 free phones promotion. my mother has used less than 100 minutes in a full year, god bless her. my gf and i put all the minutes on em.

----

then i have a nextel for work.
i know i have free incoming & free direct connect, but i have no clue how many minutes are on it.
doesnt matter, mostly customers and office vm calling me.
i may put 500 minutes a month on it, if that.

blazin

$67.xx

1250 Daytime
Free Nights and Weekends starting at 7pm
Free Power Vision Data
Unlimited Text Messaging
Free Roaming
Free Sprint to Sprint & Nextel
First Incoming Minute Free
Total Equipment Protection & Replacement

Sprint SERO!

Rob