Central Florida Woman Accused Of Chili Pepper Sex Assault On Teen

Stalker2

Jun 7, 2001
TRueWDTer
Central Florida Woman Accused Of Chili Pepper Sex Assault On Teen

POSTED: 7:08 am EST March 6, 2008
UPDATED: 9:39 am EST March 7, 2008

MELBOURNE, Fla. -- A 40-year-old Central Florida woman is accused of sexually abusing a 16-year-old girl with yellow chili peppers.

Video: Woman Accused Of Chili Pepper Sex Assault

Investigators said the woman, who works at the Carnagie Gardens Nursing Home Center in Melbourne, beat the victim with an iron and iron cord after she arrived home.

She said she was also sexually abused with the peppers while she tried to shower.

The girl then reported the attack to a teacher the next day and a nurse's exam confirmed the abuse, police said.

Palm Bay detectives said the woman has denied committing the sex assault.

Management at the nursing home suspended the woman without pay, pending the results of a criminal investigation.

Local 6 did not identify the woman or the girl because of the nature of the alleged crime.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

LINK: http://www.local6.com/news/15510319/detail.html

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
That's hot!!!..get it? Chili peppers..hot...gimme those ribs you!

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
Dumb cunt. . . Everybody knows you only use GREEN chili peppers for any type of sexual assault. Rookie.:icon_roll

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
just when you think you have heard it all....... but the question i have when ever i read shit like this...... is it that we are getting more and more fucked up or have we always been fucked up just no one ever bothered to report it or complain about it, or is it the information society that we live in?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
just when you think you have heard it all....... but the question i have when ever i read shit like this...... is it that we are getting more and more fucked up or have we always been fucked up just no one ever bothered to report it or complain about it, or is it the information society that we live in?
These. It's always been there, we just didn't want to look and when we heard about it, it was rare. Now they report everything and we hear about every case across the nation. Crazy shit really isn't that common, per capita and all, it just seems like it because we hear about every case.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
These. It's always been there, we just didn't want to look and when we heard about it, it was rare. Now they report everything and we hear about every case across the nation. Crazy shit really isn't that common, per capita and all, it just seems like it because we hear about every case.
I'm not a regular QFTer but I will quote this one for truth. Not only were things crazy back then, they were probably crazier because there weren't 24 hour cable networks, the internet and children knew to shut the fuck up.

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
thats my thoughts also. that horrible shit has been going on for all of time, its just that because, as dick cavett said "tv is a great void, you have to find something to fill it" (libbb blasdjfloasdufo) that and we are raising a nation of tattle tails and giving a group of people some thing to do.

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
Apr 27, 2005
Jersey
Talk about hot tee......ah, forget it.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
I think shit like this has always been around, but the information age brings it to the masses. That's why I think there has always been teachers having sex with students. Although assaulting a 16 year old girl with a chilli pepper is imaginative.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
I'm just wondering how/why a 16 year old girl was in a position to be mistreated by a nursing home attendant?

Did it happen at the nursing home or did they just throw that in the story for no reason?

THE FEZ MAN

Aug 23, 2002
i really dont think that XM will pay for another ER visit. i say go for it