Cheat on her..

Cheat on her cause shes gonna cheat on you.
A yo excuses excuses i sick of this bullshit its useless your ruthless you accuse me of cheating but whats your proof miss? The truth is you be flipping too much with those loose lips, Is it because i got the chicks feelin my music. If the shoe fits wear it you be thinking im stupid, acting like you dont do shit ive studied your movements and youve been too slick since they first introduced us, you used to be in every club dancing the loose shit. See you should think before you speak trying to blame it all on me
either so you can have beef to leave me or so you can have an excuse to cheat. See i know the game baby youve been acting strange baby a little deranged you changed you aint the same lady. Playing me shady claiming that im running trains daily saying you hate me is the thing that is making you crazy, maybe its just me and the way i see it better believe it if i never got caught i never cheated. Keep it real even the sweatest girls will cheat at will then you see them chilling like if they be feeling no guilt willing to deal with it giving you that devious grill if shes feels you did it so shes geeting even to heal i know the deal.

Cheat on her cause shes gonna cheat on you
cheat on her cause shes gonna cheat on you

[ 04-19-2001: Message edited by: imoverherenow ]

FOFOLINA

Umm jay you ok there Buddy??
who sings this song....??
Some crazy ass songs you have been puttin up ;) :D ;)