Cheaters

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Any other fans? It's fucking hysterical. Ever time I think I've seen an episode that can't be topped, it ends up being topped.

The attempts to run away are probably some of the funniest parts.

DJ Evel Ed

MayYourCumCrustedCocksBeConstantlyCoveredInCunt
Nov 30, 2003
Up your ass!
I have 3 tapes full of episodes of this show. This is the BEST reality show on TV. If you haven't seen it, you gotta!!!. Anyone who has been cheated on will LOVE it. It's like watching someone's personal life blow up in their face like a fuckin train wreck and we get to watch. However, I think some of the lesbian ones and the bondage ones are fake, people getting on there and acting, trying to get their band or modeling career publicity, but 90% of them are real. I can't believe some of these cheaters will turn shit around after being caught red handed. Then they come back for an update and start giving advice on relationships. YOU JUST GOT BUSTED CHEATING ON YOUR SPOUSE AND YOURE GIVING ADVICE? SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CLUELESS BASTAAD!!!

Joey Greco is a Smarmy fucker aint he? I love his smarminess!!!

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
My wife and I both watch and enjoy it... And in the past, both of us had been cheated on. So, I agree that is part of the attraction.

We watched it for like 4 hours this afternoon on G4. I am watching it now on WGN.

I'm also annoyed by the ones who come back and start dishing out advice and the ones who try to defend themselves.

DJ Evel Ed

Nov 30, 2003
Up your ass!
Like I said, maybe one out of 10 are fake. Only professional actors cry like that. I don't think they should show the fake ones. It insults the viewers intelligence watching some fags in bondage in a hotel room. The fake ones are horrible and I fuckin hate them but they are few & far between.

It's just private investigators with cameras.

and smarminess...

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
I've been trying to get a job with that show for years....having worked for several years in television, and now as a PI, I figured it'd be a no-brainer.

Still waiting on that phone call.

I fucking love the show, but it has a weird schedulde here.

Sinn Fein

Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
What I find amazing is how calm some of them are... All I know is that if I was on that show, I'd be screaming the words cunt and whore at the top of my lungs and trying to murder the dude caught with my wife.

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
That's a show I occasionally watch but feel its best to avoid as all it does is further my hatred of the human race. I had to stop watching Jerry Springer years ago for the same reason. People really do disgust me.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
the best one was when the host got stabbed

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
I like the eras. Is it Tommy Grand/Serious Voice Guy. Joey Greco/Max-X Guy Sounding Serious. Joey Greco/Max-X Guy sounding all Max-Xish.

When it was the first voice, they treated it like it was some tragic break up of a relationship. Then when Max-X Guy came into his own, it really did beome "DUDE!!! This dude and this chick are liplocking in the backseat of his El Camino. You'll need a key to pry those two apart!"

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
May 21, 2005
Philadelphia
I like it.

I like the side stories, too. I remember one where they were caught cheating - the guy who hired the Cheaters crew was a total douche and no one could blame her for seeing another guy - anyway, the couple caught cheating wound up getting engaged shortly after. He stood up to the onslaught of the freak, kept him calm, and defended the girl.

Some are non stories, too - but they still show them. One was this guy who knew his girl was cheating. The problem was, they weren't really dating. When the cameras busted them, she was like..."um, the guy that you're talking to..um..he's not my boyfriend. He THINKS he is, but we're not an item. We're not exclusive". One of those "duh" moments, but they showed it anyway.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
I saw this one episode where this lady was finding her husband "cheateing" on her but he was actually having hotel sessions with a black Dominatrix. He ran out of the hotel wearing a leather mask and collar. It was hysterical. He left the mask on to avoid being seen on camera which I guess was smart but still silly.

Perch1019

Oct 4, 2004
White Plains, NY
The "Stabbing"

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NITG3uHwtWo[/YT]
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NITG3uHwtWo)

Wikipedia said:
Currently, Greco remains the presenter of the show, and in the course of his time there, he (and his fellow camera and security crew) has been arrested and charged with various crimes involving confrontations on the program.[1] He has also allegedly been stabbed by a suspected cheater in a very memorable episode in 2003, although Dallas police have no record of the incident. Greco and a cameraman illegally boarded a private boat on open water.

I used to have a season pass set up for it but it gets old after a while. If something really good happens, it usually ends up on The Soup

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Cheaters is not something you actually set aside time to watch Perch. Cheaters is best for nothing else is on and you're up at 2:30 in the mornng.

Thank you G4.

Perch1019

Oct 4, 2004
White Plains, NY
Cheaters is not something you actually set aside time to watch Perch. Cheaters is best for nothing else is on and you're up at 2:30 in the mornng.

Thank you G4.
Thatswhy its on was on my season pass. Save 10 at a clip if you cant find anything, throw it on.

Nov 5, 2002
Washington D.C.
The most emasculating part for me to watch is when a guy will take a girl back and forgive her as they ride off in that van, five minutes after she was blowing someone else.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Speaking of late night Cheaters, has anyone ever been up watching it at 2, 3 in the morning and end up spanking to a four who, in certain light looks at most a five and a half, on the show?

sd187

yousabird
Mar 13, 2005
90% of it is fake. Joey Grecco never got stabbed.

DJ Evel Ed

Nov 30, 2003
Up your ass!
90% of it is fake. Joey Grecco never got stabbed.
Too many legal hassles have happened for this to be the case. There was a lawsuit because a cop was banging some chick in a cop car and got busted.

I have about 60 episodes on tape. We all watch it because it's real reality TV. That's what's so great about this show. Please be so kind as to name the fake ones you speak of. There's not many but I'll start:

The guy with the bondage mask.

The black lesbians.

The Magician....MAYBE....

Are you going to say a woman with cancer is faking trying to find out the truth about her caregiver and her husband? There's enough people cheating in the world to keep it real.
A good rule of thumb is: The more pixilation, The more realer, The more gooder.

And as a bar owner, WHY the FUCK would you kick the Cheaters crew out of your establishment? I've seen the ENTIRE bar follow Joey Greco outside. Wouldn't it be smarter to keep your patrons inside drinking and spending $$$? No...It's much smarter pulling a power trip and kicking everybody out for disrupting your shithole bar. Yeah you really showed them!!! DOUCHE!
I'll watch 2 girls fight over cock anyday then watch a cover band.