Check out how this guy deals with Traffic Cops that break the law. (Video)

RobeSoup&Tears

Get 'em while they're hot
Aug 16, 2005
Riverdale, New York
I'm sure some of you have seen this but I love how he yells at some of the......Ah-hemmmmm....Police Traffic Officers.

I loffed and loffed at how he just yells at this one woman...reminds me of the cat yeller guy.
[YT]052S1yg-zR0[/YT]

During this clip, check out the race of the person that comes to encourage the traffic cop to walk away as she pulls her from the justifiable ridicule.

She doesn't try and find out WHAT was going on...she just assumed if your black like me you should be backed up.
[YT]jf-tcjc87hw[/YT]

Female Cop Breaks The Law Because She Is Having Her Period
[YT]CELZSD1ijWE[/YT]

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
I so loath these meter maids, they stand by you car and the SECOND the meter expires they write you up. More power to Jimmy Justice!

poppAwoody

C colon enter
May 23, 2006
LI, New York
are they all black? It would probably be a violation of the other set of rules if the government came down on them, we still owe them right?

Cybouncer

Not Fat, Big Boned!
Feb 26, 2006
Long Island, NY
are they all black? It would probably be a violation of the other set of rules if the government came down on them, we still owe them right?
They're not ALL black. They have a lot of indian's too!:action-sm

These pieces of shit should all fucking die in a fire! I'm annoyed that Jimmy keeps calling them "Police Officers" when they are nothing more than meter maids.

I was fortunate enough to see one getting his ass kicked a couple of years ago in Queens. I loffed and loffed...

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Apr 2, 2005
South Jersey
That has always been my dream. A bunch of citizens or a group that would catch cops doing all of the shit they give tickets for. Illegal U-turns, driving through red lets, speeding, illegal parking, and being a douche. I don't hate cops but I don't have much respect for them anymore.

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
They're not ALL black. They have a lot of indian's too!:action-sm
And they're all so freaking FAT !!!!! They have to walk around all day you figure some of these pigs would shed a few pounds.

I was fortunate enough to see one getting his ass kicked a couple of years ago in Queens. I loffed and loffed...
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I would have paid some serious cash to see that. I would have cheered the the righteous citizen on.

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
May 21, 2005
Philadelphia
I would have paid some serious cash to see that. I would have cheered the the righteous citizen on.
Years ago, a Philadelphia meter maid attempted to give an FBI car a ticket for parking illegally. She wouldn't move her dumb little snow cone cart they gave these "maids", so the driver warned her that she was interfering with a federal agent. She brushed him off, seconds later another FBI car showed up and immediately arrested her.

That story brought a tear to my eye. :sniff: