Check out this scumbag:

Balogny Tits

It's not that were better, were just less worse
May 26, 2005
Canada
I don't get it; why does the seller care what happens to it?

Even if you bought it and gave it back to the soldier, what is the seller's remedy? Unless there was a contract with a reasonable liquidated damages clause, I think he would have a really hard time showing any damages.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
Because he's a scammer using reverse psychology. He sells this worthless piece of shit to someone that's so pissed off by the story that all they care about is fucking the seller over and giving the laptop back to the "soldier" who is probably either the seller's partner or the seller himself. Rinse and repeat and you have a good scam going. At worst, the buyer doesn't return the laptop and you sold a piece of shit for way more then it's worth.

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
Because he's a scammer using reverse psychology. He sells this worthless piece of shit to someone that's so pissed off by the story that all they care about is fucking the seller over and giving the laptop back to the "soldier" who is probably either the seller's partner or the seller himself. Rinse and repeat and you have a good scam going. At worst, the buyer doesn't return the laptop and you sold a piece of shit for way more then it's worth.
good thinkin... i cant wait to hear the whole story

AngryPest

Mar 3, 2005
When I googled it I found a response to that ad.

It appears the guy who posted the ad just wants attention from the media representing something called "Forsake out troops". I don't know how true this info is but here is a picture from the craigslist response.

The only stipulation is that the purchaser must agree to not donate the laptop back to him.

To All:

This guy is a known scumbag (Michael Crook) who gets off on shocking, hurting, and annoying people.

His real Phone # is xxxx - which I got off the who's listing for his domain at:

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=michaelcrook.org

You can read more about him here:

http://www.10zenmonkeys.com/2006/11/06/crook-internet-club-roundup/

http://www.10zenmonkeys.com/2006/11/01/eff-crook-dmca-lawsuit/

http://messageboard.tuckermax.com/showthread.php?t=12129

Have a nice day!

This is a legal sale. What happened was this: A U.S. soldier, family friend, ran into some money problems while in between tours in Iraq. He left his Dell Inspiring 1501 as collateral. He is unable to pay, and his wife claims medical bills. Regardless, the laptop must be sold to pay his debt.

The only stipulation is that the purchaser must agree to not donate the laptop back to him.

Asking price is $300. It is in great condition, and includes an internal wireless card, 1GB of RAM, a CD-RW drive, and a 80 GB hard drive.

For faster response, telephone (609) 829-3255. You can e-mail, but preference is given to those who phone.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 435514939

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
How's he going to stop someone from giving it back?

Fucking South Jersey. The 51st state.

Go farm some Jersey Fresh corn & sell it on the road, fucking hayseed fuck.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
or you could buy it and throw it in the trash...Trash is public domain...anyone can then take it out of the trash and give it to him...Of course I am wondering what happens if you buy it and just give it to him...Do they bring you to Craigslist court? Is that the same place jimmy goes when the picture doesn't match the girl who shows up to shit on you?
You could always selll it backk to the guy for a dollar. You didn't donate it

Joe Avezzano

Jul 9, 2006
Debating on the Tucker Max message board...? Hmm... I guess they're both pretty much irrelevant.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Yet another site. May syphilis hit him hard; with a side of herpes.

http://www.citizensagainstthetroops.org/

Says, that he'll piss on the grave of a deceased young man who served his country.

Another troll. He doesn't have a "hair on his ass", to do it.
Charming looking fella... :rolleyes:

About Michael Crook
The Background

Happily typing away at the South Jersey shore, I am Michael Crook. I am a blogger, a White Nationalist, an author, and a free speech advocate. I am also the founder of Citizens Against the Troops.

Those who feel that I don’t stand for much would be wrong. My activism goes back many years, speaking out as early as the fourth grade, against a proposed school rezoning plan in Las Vegas. I was also one of the first private citizens to file an indecency complaint with the FCC when broadcast television stations aired unedited obscenities uttered by citizens during the September 11, 2001 incident.
Prior to 2005

As a child, I lived in Dundee, Oregon, where I got my first taste of public performance at the age of 6. Along those lines, I studied dance and choreography for several years.

I moved to Jew Jersey in 1993, and starting at that point, and until 1997, I attended Oakcrest High School in Mays Landing. During much of that time period, I was the founder and president of an international fan club for a well-known Dutch dance group. While fellow high school students were flipping burgers, I was busy at the first commercial ISP in South Jersey, and was one of the first to join my school’s Internet Club. I worked at IST from 1994 to 2000, supplementing my income with a summer/fall internship at The Press of Atlantic City in 1996. Thus, my expertise is in website/database consulting and content writing.

In my hometown of Mays Landing, New Jersey, I was active in political and civil matters, speaking out against the elimination of activities while a student at my high school, and as a citizen, I spoke up when the school board refused to give a student stabbing serious attention. Also as a citizen, I voiced my dissent in regards to a proposal which would cause undue harm to wild ducks in favor of affluent and ignorant property owners. I also served as a poll challenger for a well-known local candidate.

I was briefly in the US Army in 1999, but after getting to Fort Benning, it became apparent that we’d be expected to one day risk our lives for our country.

I couldn’t have that, so I exposed my own heart condition (which in reality is so minor that it’s inconsequential, but a good ticket to getting out of real work) to the battalion doctor, despite several successful physical training exercises. To get in, I had been instructed by my recruiter, Pedro Oliveras, who most recently was stationed in Marlton, New Jersey, to not disclose this condition. This was done with the full knowledge of the commander of the recruiting station, located in Northfield, New Jersey.

By disclosing the condition later, I could have gotten myself and him in a lot of trouble. I chose to play it up so I didn’t have to die for this miserable country. Making sure I’d never have to fight for this country was key, for my contention is only a fool fights for this or any country.

Thankfully, I was discharged, leaving the “die for your country” hogwash to someone else. I’m too good for that, after all. I managed to milk the situation for sympathy and respect with a quite insincere article, which was published in the summer of 1999 in The Press of Atlantic City.

I also occupied my time with music and television production, having gotten a taste of music promotion in high school as fan club president for Dutch dance group 2 Unlimited. I have appeared in one regional television commercial, and one promotional video, seen nationwide.
2005 to 2008

After relocating to a horrible ghetto known as Syracuse, New York in 2004, I formed several successful and high-profile websites, starting with “Citizens Against the Troops” in 2005, a site which raised the ire of a well-known fast food chain after a parody of their sign appeared on the site. In addition to that, I ran a site that exposed and pursued those who would seek sex online.

Pages: 1 2

Link

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
It's probably stolen. If not, he needs a beating.

This. He stipulates that you don't give it back to the owner, prolly because this fucktard told the owner it got stolen or some such shit.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQa8G3336fQ[/media]

Lunchbox420

The Kenny Powers of Wackbag
Mar 6, 2007
Anyone up for a road trip?

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
I was briefly in the US Army in 1999, but after getting to Fort Benning, it became apparent that we’d be expected to one day risk our lives for our country.
Umm... Isn't that the whole point? What a douchebag.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
I only hope someone finds his beaten, dead body under an abutment some day. What a fucko.

The Sarge

Guess who.
Jul 24, 2005
Germany.
Above all, this guy is a racist, anti-Semite. He'd be popular in Iran. Maybe he could be "dropped off" there. Compliments of the NAVY SEALS.

Then again, maybe Saudi Arabia. However, he'd probably be mistreated there. They don't think highly of women in that country.

HateMyName

Functioning Psychotic
Oct 15, 2004
DC suburbs
That's bullshit. Before he got on the bus to Fort Benning, he filled out paperwork on death benefits and his bodily remains. Soliders, firefighters, cops - there are certain lines of work in which you are putting your life at risk just by doing your job.

In addition to that, I ran a site that exposed and pursued those who would seek sex online.
Does Jim Norton know about this ass?

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
Wow, this douche-bag again!?! He needs to be "corrected", if I may.

In the end, he's just an attention seeking whore, who thrives on drama. Sadly, he'll probably live to 105 and collect SS and enjoy all the freedoms of an American, on the back of men and women he spits on.