check out wnew's o&a page

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
IHON mentioned that earlier, the " Your mom's box" thing. But I didn't even see the stinkt cam thing. Holy shit, They really are leaving WNEW.

FOFOLINA

the last words of physco mark when he got fired... damn this is nuts :( :( :(

100 Grand

I used to be a contenda.....
What else is different besides the stinky cam saying yourmomsbox? the toolbox had posts about it too but i still get all the o&a pages to load right! is the stinky cam the only difference?

On a different topic...not to sound like a complete tool....what's up with the stars under everyones's name? i figure they have to do with status on the board and all but why don't mine change colors??

Stingray have u seen or heard from Guido? He's disappeared from the other board (basecamp) not the toolbox...lol

The stars dont change colors for reg members i think its only for Mods and Admin's. I think im not 100 percent sure Stingray can you clarify this.

Guido Missing!!! Holy shit i havent heard from him in like a month or so. I hope he is ok.

100 Grand

Thanx IOHN...yeh Guido hasn't posted anything at O&ABaseCamp (nor have any of you lol) in almost a month...I hope everything is ok for him!

Im gonna have to go there and check it out. The search for Guido is on!!!

FOFOLINA

I usually see him online but not in a while I hope he is ok

100 Grand

Nevermind about the wnew page....just tried again and now it's just saying yourmoms box....

100G,
Haven't posted anything on base camp,because
I can't get into it most of the time. I save it as a favorite,but I can't get past the ads. The only way I can get through is through hyperlinks posted here. Maybe it's an aol problem, I'll try saving it in IE.
SCB

Originally posted by 100 Grand:
On a different topic...not to sound like a complete tool....what's up with the stars under everyones's name? i figure they have to do with status on the board and all but why don't mine change colors??

Stingray have u seen or heard from Guido? He's disappeared from the other board (basecamp) not the toolbox...lol
you get stars added at certain post counts, The blinking stars are only for Mods, I havent heard from guido in a long time, I'll drop by base camp tonight...

Jesus i hope everything is ok with him i was really cool with him on both boards. Where the hell is he.

DIRTY_HARRY

I have put all the questions in my master computer and the results sre in.
Your moms box=Marks last words on wnew before he was fired.
Your moms box O n A last words
Thus we have a code
O n A telling us they were fired also
Don and Mike moving to the afternoon slot????????hmmmm I heard that but I also heard the show about the boys getting another show and being heard all over the country
well thats my opie_nion lol

They didnt get fired!!! There is no way in hell that happened. O&A are not dead they will be back.

DIRTY_HARRY

No not fired just not renewed. Thats just my guess and if the station is tooling with them makeing them wait for a week or two then I wouldnt resign anyway. Their number one in the top market they will get picked up somewhere else then WNEW are dead men

IMO ,if infinty wanted a superstaion, move oa to krock afternoons,ron & fez middays,radio chick evenings and lovelin overnight, and leave stern moirnings, wnew is rock again or some form of music...

AH FUCK THAT, THEY BETTER BE ON Q104 MORNINGS , CAUSE GOD DAMMIT IT'S TIME FOR THE INVASION!!!! HOWARD STERN YOUR TIME IS UP!! WE GOT A HOSTILE TAKEOVER OF NYC COMING FOR YOU YA ASS F!!!!! OA, OPEN HIM UP!!!

HOWARD STERN. SCREW YOU........ YOUR FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!