Chelsea Clinton is 'pimped out'

umo

Jan 27, 2005
[YT]lGlXrdLJ4iw[/YT]

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
Hillary is such a great mother for caring about MSNBC's comments. If my daughter was described as being "pimped out," I'd be outraged. Bravo to Hillary! HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT! HILLARY FOR '08! America needs change!

Is that what I'm supposed to say because of this non-story?

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
cuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcuntcunt

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
Hillary is such a great mother for caring about MSNBC's comments. If my daughter was described as being "pimped out," I'd be outraged. Bravo to Hillary! HILLARY FOR PRESIDENT! HILLARY FOR '08! America needs change!

Is that what I'm supposed to say because of this non-story?
That's exactly it.

Fr. Dougal

Feb 17, 2004
He had to apologize? Why? What did he say that was so wrong? Fuck that shit. Fugly Clinton is a public figure. You can say whatever you want about her. Yes, it's the truth. Public figure. You can say whatever you want.

Oh, and I'm sure Hillary The Cunt was watching it live when it happened. :icon_roll

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
Hillary said that if he didn't apologize, she wouldn't participate in the upcoming MSNBC-sponsored Democratic debate in Ohio. Of course it's horseshit - if she doesn't show for the debate, she loses Ohio. And she's not above sacrificing her daughter's dignity for a few votes - which was Shuster's original point.

bb1mobile

wackbag's special mod
Wackbag Staff
Jul 10, 2007
Just wandering around
If you don't want people talking about your
kids then you shouldn't have them going out
and pushing for your campaign.
She's just continuing to shoot herself in the foot.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Had he made the comment on MTV, it would have been better understood than on "mainstream" MSNBC

What Hillary doesn't seem to get is that she is pimping out her daughter trying to drum up votes. The Bush twins were pimped out as well. Only difference is that if anyone had said they were pimped out back then it would have been the non-story this should be. But this is a post-Imus world and we're in this touchy-feely world where nobody's feelings can be hurt.

Just once, I'd like to see someone call these people's bluffs & say go ahead - boycott our show. Don't they realize that for every advertiser that pulls out there are probably 3 willing to advertise with them?

Fr. Dougal

Feb 17, 2004
When the hell is this fucking "Words Hurt" mentality going to end?

Holy fucknuggets, I'm sick of this crap. Everyone in this country is so worried about offending people... all it's doing is fostering deeper hatred inside peoples' minds. When you can't say it, you think it. And you keep thinking about it.

When/if the "I'm offended" mentality starts to die down, you're gonna see a massive wave of racism and hatred like never before.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas

Holy fucknuggets, I'm sick of this crap. Everyone in this country is so worried about offending people... all it's doing is fostering deeper hatred inside peoples' minds. When you can't say it, you think it. And you keep thinking about it.

When/if the "I'm offended" mentality starts to die down, you're gonna see a massive wave of racism and hatred like never before.
And we shall change the name of this planet to "Wackbag.com"

umo

Jan 27, 2005
Words hurt. So does a cock up the ass. I respect fags; they bend over and take it like a man.

ginaf20697

Jul 26, 2005
NH
As large as her mouth is she probably could take a horse cock in it.

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Feb 11, 2006
Washington D.C.
I saw a better picture of her today.

She's.......not a lovely gal. But the picture I saw, she did have nicer hair. So she has that going for her.