Chicago Not Releasing Video of Officer-Involved Shooting of a Baby Boy

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
In the final moments, an officer can be seen kicking something out of McDonald's hands.

Authorities have said the teen had a knife, and a 3-inch knife was recovered from the scene.
There you go. Not guilty.

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Lulz. Liberal ass city with questionable law enforcement. Take your gibsmuhdattery medicine.

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Aww baby boy! Whazza matter, baby boy? Did you get shot 16 times? Awwwwww.

FellowTraveler

Frank Reynolds is my hero
Some might say 16 shots were excessive. I call it good effect on target.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
At this point does anyone care that they are going to riot?

We should actually just encourage it. Let them destroy their communities because cops shot a knife wielding drug addict. Let them burn their town to the ground over a wife beater.

Just let them kill any wealth and hope they have. Stop trying to save the suicidal.

Uncle Earl

Blue collar avenger
If I was there, I would have simply shot the knife out of his hand.

:)
It was more effective to shoot the PCP he was on, out of him. Shortest distance between two points is a straight line, right? Just sayin'.

Nobody cares about the people who get killed on the southside like daily until a white cop kills one of them. They lose their shit over a cop killing this nobody but they were awfully fucking quiet when a gang executed a 9 year old in an alley just weeks ago. Priorities.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Nobody cares about the people who get killed on the southside like daily until a white cop kills one of them. They lose their shit over a cop killing this nobody but they were awfully fucking quiet when a gang executed a 9 year old in an alley just weeks ago. Priorities.
According to a young black fella CNN interviewed in the protest, he said crime is just going to happen so there's nothing you can do about that. So there's the rational, reasonable explanation to why no one gives a fuck about black on black crime.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
yep, in chicago black lives are cheep unless you're killed buy a white cop doing his job, then its outrage and 5 million dollars, so did they figure out his value by how much EBT he was going to collect up till his death from diabetes at 44? or an on and off minimum wage job at mak donalds

According to a young black fella CNN interviewed in the protest, he said crime is just going to happen so there's nothing you can do about that. So there's the rational, reasonable explanation to why no one gives a fuck about black on black crime.
They have such a casual attitude towards the violent crimes they commit against one another then wonder why a police officer should find them dangerous if they're running around stabbing things.

mascan42

I'm trying to figure how this amounts to first degree murder. That would mean he went there - to a crime scene, as part of his job - for the purpose of killing someone. I can only assume the charge is meant to placate the mob. Which it won't.