Chicks and Shit

Ok i got another sick ass question anyone here ever shit on a girl or girls you ever shit on a guy? There are some sick ass videos of shit like that and why someone would be into shit is beyond me.

FOFOLINA

Hell no I dont do it and I would never have a man do it on me..
That is some sick ass fuckin shit the thought of it just makes me so sick :confused:

Well there are people who seem to like doing this crap. Chicks actually get orgasms from someone taking a big ass dump on there stomach or face or whatever its nasty to even think of.

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
Dejavue anyone? Except something is different. I can't quite place it. Oh it's the way it went from golden showers to brown snow.

The only girl I ever knew who liked playing in shit was this bitch crystal. She use to roll in it and sometimes she would eat it and rub her face in it. She was one sick puppy. I think she was a German Shepard. ;)

DIRTY_HARRY

I know nothing of that subject of scatting um I mean S ing on people. I dont know of scat.com nor do I want to... That was a joke people lol I want to say ewwwwwwww then I must add I hate the thought of smelly things on me. hmmmmm wait maybe if her s doesnt stink. then I might try. but we all know S stinks and aaaaaa forget the whole post I just made I am drunk lol :eek: oh dayem now I have the runs
:D

[ 07-05-2001: Message edited by: DIRTY_HARRY ]

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
The only girl I ever knew who liked playing in shit was this bitch crystal. She use to roll in it and sometimes she would eat it and rub her face in it. She was one sick puppy. I think she was a German Shepard. ;)
She was a dog bro. Come on now, you didn't see the candor. :D