Child molester inmate dies after choking on hot dog

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
(01-04) 12:54 PST Atwater, Calif. (AP) --

Prison officials say a convicted child molester and kidnapper died last month after choking on a hot dog.

Forty-five-year-old Frederick Fretz was serving a 20-year sentence at the federal penitentiary in Atwater.

Prison spokesman Jesse Gonzalez says medics tried to remove the hot dog from Fretz's throat before taking him to a Merced hospital. He was pronounced dead on Dec. 19.

According to The Orlando Sentinel, Fretz pleaded guilty in 2005 to kidnapping an 11-year-old boy from Marion County, Fla.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2008/01/04/state/n125451S45.DTL

:clap:

Is that what they're calling a gangbanger's cock in prison now?

JimsInfectedEye

That's very hurtful, sir.
(01-04) 12:54 PST Atwater, Calif. (AP) --
Prison spokesman Jesse Gonzalez says medics tried to remove the hot dog from Fretz's throat before taking him to a Merced hospital. He was pronounced dead on Dec. 19.
Translation: He was repeatedly throat rayped by the largest cocks in prison while the guards stood by and laughed.

I love happy endings. :sniff:

sniper

Front, and to the right...
Wackbag Staff
It's My Birthday!
No wonder he was molesting children, apparently he had a hell of a gag reflex.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Another happy ending.

Heard of a suicide of another kid toucher and it made think that Satan needed two more pieces of shit to torment for all eternity.

Good riddance.

I have an update on this story. Prison officials are saying that his cellmate was a man by the name of Nick. There wasn't a last name, but supposedly he goes by the name Nick "The Dick".-AP

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
i wonder how big the hot dog was, i bet it was a vienna sausage

TrybalRage

Yeah I guess it was a little bigger than he was used to.

sniper2323

The true north Idaho P.O.W.
It looks like he could be "Dog the Bounty Hunter" in a few years.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Yeah...I am sure the medics worked real hard on him...

Newmania

**I move away from the mic to fuck your mother.
If it was rotting meat he would have been fine.

Linger longer

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap:
Glad that tax payer money was saved.

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
I hope they buried him in something simple and tasteful. . . Classic black finish, a twist-tie, and the word "HEFTY" emblazoned on the side.:icon_wink

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
I'm so proud of my wife. when I told her about this story she replied without skipping a beat "Hot dogs, so that's what they're calling black cock nowadays".

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
I'm so proud of my wife. when I told her about this story she replied without skipping a beat "Hot dogs, so that's what they're calling black cock nowadays".
As well you should, Sir. . . As well you should.:clap: