Child molestor disembowelled in own prison cell

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
As far as Im concerned, this scumfuck got exactly what he deserved. 4 1/2 years for child rape is despicable.

A CHILD rapist was disembowelled, stabbed in the eye and slashed across the throat in a savage killing by other prisoners at a UK jail.

Mitchell Harrison, 23, was killed at high-security Frankland Prison, in County Durham after he boasted about his vile crimes against children.

The paedophile and serial sex attacker was serving a four and a half year sentence for raping a 13-year-old girl in Kendal, Cumbria, UK.

Sources say other inmates had also discovered he planned to attack prison officers with broken glass and chose to act to defend 'decent screws'.

Harrison was butchered with makeshift weapons, thought to be razor blades melted into toothbrush handles.

Two fellow inmates were said to have eaten breakfast together before turning themselves in after warders discovered the gruesome scene.

A source close to the prison said: “To all intents and purposes he had been disembowelled. There was blood everywhere.

“We believe something was said between the men that sparked it off but we are still trying to work out the exact chain of events.”

Two prisoners, aged 23 and 32, had been charged with murder. They were due to appear before magistrates on Monday.

Harrison was jailed indefinitely at Carlisle Crown Court in January last year as the judge said he posed a ‘substantial risk’ to young girls.
Link

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
This was the detail I found the most interesting.

Sources say other inmates had also discovered he planned to attack prison officers with broken glass and chose to act to defend 'decent screws'.
Reduced sentences all around.

BullsLawDan

She A Great Big Fat Person?
Feb 9, 2006
NY
Ya ever see a set of bowels come apart like that?

Sent from my phone which is way cooler than yours using Tapatalk

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Obligatory ***** by big black dick hack internet tough guy reference.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
This story pleases me. Too bad the two guys that dealt out the "prison justice" will likely get very stiff sentences of maybe 5 or 6 years, considering that child **** is only good for 4.5 years.