China demands US austerity in wake of S&P downgrade

MagicBob

Not only am I calling you a liar, but I'm calling you a motherwhoring liar. You probably voted for him 10 times.
you can think whatever you like. the opinion of a penny eating retard like yourself means nothing. Please point out one thing I've posted that would lead you to believe I voted for Obama... I mean other than I didnt fall for "obama was born in kenya" like you did.

I mean other than I didnt fall for "obama was born in kenya" like you did.
Show me exactly where I ever bought into the birther shit. Shouldn't take long to find it if you're so sure.

Hint: I never did. Prove me wrong faggot.

How about addressing the content of the tweets?
They're bullshit from the New York Times. There.

MagicBob

Show me exactly where I ever bought into the birther shit. Shouldn't take long to find it if you're so sure.

Hint: I never did. Prove me wrong faggot.
faggot huh?

such language.

you bought into the birth crap while you were at home moaning about how the state OWES you your unemployment check. Jacking it every day to the next WND special offer that PROVES Obama's birth cert is fake.

MagicBob

Proof. I only have 909 posts to sort through. Get to it, boy.
its proof enough in your every dogmatic shit (get it, dog shit, get it? huh?) post. You'll buy into ANYTHING thats said bad about Obama, no matter how stupid, yer in 110%. No matter the fact pattern, no matter the situation, we all know what you are going to post, and it alway the same.

its proof enough in your every dogmatic shit (get it, dog shit, get it? huh?) post. You'll buy into ANYTHING thats said bad about Obama, no matter how stupid, yer in 110%. No matter the fact pattern, no matter the situation, we all know what you are going to post, and it alway the same.
Then it shouldn't be too hard to find proof that I believed in the birther stuff, despite dozens of posts saying the exact opposite. Prove it. The least effort you could put in is to find a time I joked about it and claim that's proof, you lazy fuck.

MagicBob

Then it shouldn't be too hard to find proof that I believed in the birther stuff, despite dozens of posts saying the exact opposite. Prove it. The least effort you could put in is to find a time I joked about it and claim that's proof, you lazy fuck.
keep it up, you might have yourself convinced of it soon.

MagicBob

We're tired of your shit.
couldnt have sad it better about your posts.

lets hear how Obama is a muslim, communist born in Kenya that is actively trying to destroy america... again. we all LOVE to hear that story.

lets hear how Obama is a muslim, communist born in Kenya that is actively trying to destroy america... again. we all LOVE to hear that story.
I'd rather talk about how your mother is a whore. No go find somewhere that I said he was born in Kenya or a Muslim.

He's obviously a communist trying to destroy America. That much is true.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Blah Blah Blah

Pointless fucking arguing. And only one person came close to the problem.

Well which president claimed to balance the budget on a false economy? Sorry, a lot of people like to play the blame game so here goes, about 50% of this belongs to Clinton, 20% of it belongs to Barney Frank, 20% belongs to Bush and his people in power, then the final 10% belongs to Obama.

If Clinton hadnt relaxed housing rules, Frank wouldnt have pushed legislation relaxing the same rules, which wouldnt have led to the housing boom that Bush didnt correct, and Obama is just following along.

People act like this shit happened with Bush, this shit goes all the way back to when Clinton first took office and called for more people to own homes, sounds good but in reality there is a reason people cant afford homes, they suck with money, when I got my first apartment I had to be taking in 3X the rent of the apartment, when I got another apartment in 2000 they just wanted me to meet the rent target. It was all due to housing rules and that is bullshit, when one thing goes wrong people are up shit creek and they are leveraged so fucking far they will never be able to dig their way out of the shit hole they dug.
Clinton made things 100 times worse but the truth is this all started with in the Reagan era when they first began to discuss NAFTA.

Here's some food for thought. What does the national deficit really mean? If we balanced the budget tomorrow, what would that mean? Would our economic problems be over? No. It's all bullshit political wrangling. Balancing the budget sounds great but then what? We're still a country that barely produces anything other than debt and our economy now essentially based on the selling of debt and the people who gamble on both sides of the whether that debt will be paid off or not. Our economy is a slave to wall street and markets that don't even depend on the bottom line anymore. They depend on people guessing what they think the bottom line will be like. Of course some of this could have been corrected by letting the market correct itself but both Bush and Obama stepped in to save companies that should have gone under. Should have created a massive depression that would have been tough on a lot of people but then the better people would have risen up and rebuilt the economy in a healthy and sustainable fashion and the entire country would be better for it. Instead we continue to be locked in this revolving door of incompetence that starts at the top of many major companies and infects everyone inside of it like the plague creating an unhealthy environment for every business that comes into contact with them. So balance the budget. Or don't. It won't fucking matter either way.

A lot of that is dead on, but the fact that we don't "produce" anything isn't really the problem. As economies evolve, the labor utilization becomes more efficient, which leads to manual labor and manufacturing being moved to less skilled labor forces. That's natural. The problem is that over half the population lives off the labor of the other portion. Until we fix that problem, we'll continue to repeat this stupid process.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
If Clinton hadnt relaxed housing rules, Frank wouldnt have pushed legislation relaxing the same rules, which wouldnt have led to the housing boom that Bush didnt correct, and Obama is just following along.
And I'm getting tired of that bullshit talking point. Everyone thinks it was just the givesmedats that bought houses they couldn't afford under the CRA. Fact is, a greater proportion of more expensive homes are in foreclosure.

Nationally, one in seven homeowners with a loan of more than $1 million is at least 90-days delinquent on mortgage payments, ForeclosureListings.com reports. That compares with one in 12 homeowners with loans of less than $1 million.
Clinton should catch more shit for signing the repeal of Glass-Steagall.

And I'm getting tired of that bullshit talking point. Everyone thinks it was just the givesmedats that bought houses they couldn't afford under the CRA. Fact is, a greater proportion of more expensive homes are in foreclosure.
Who said anything about ghetto homes? We're talking people who couldn't afford the homes they went into being given loans because the government encouraged/forced the lenders to do so in order to make themselves look good. I've related the story several times of the girl I dated who made $35k a year buying a $220,000 home. That's insanity. Enough with the race card bullshit.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
A lot of that is dead on, but the fact that we don't "produce" anything isn't really the problem. As economies evolve, the labor utilization becomes more efficient, which leads to manual labor and manufacturing being moved to less skilled labor forces. That's natural. The problem is that over half the population lives off the labor of the other portion. Until we fix that problem, we'll continue to repeat this stupid process.
I think it's natural to repeat repeat the process but it doesn't have to be this dramatic. As an economy moves away from the labor force it leaves too many people behind and creates the rift between what upper management makes and what the labor force makes. Right now it's way out of wack in favor of management for the vast majority of companies leaving too few people with too much. That's not a call to take those people's money and redistribute it but corporations are way too top heavy in general and it's way past due for a natural correction. However it isn't happening because so many of these top heavy corporations lobby the government to give them more and more ability to tap lower priced labor markets in other countries. Despite the arguments, outsourcing is a very bad thing. Sure it keeps the prices on products lower but it vastly reduces the number of Americans that can afford them which causes a vicious cycle in a consumer market.

Despite the arguments, outsourcing is a very bad thing.
That's not always true. I see the point you're trying to make, but the days of us making transistor radios and TV sets are over. Even if we got rid of the progressive tax system and eliminated the welfare state, most Americans wouldn't make their living building stuff. Protectionism isn't the answer any more than spending more money or confiscating more wealth is.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Who said anything about ghetto homes? We're talking people who couldn't afford the homes they went into being given loans because the government encouraged/forced the lenders to do so in order to make themselves look good. I've related the story several times of the girl I dated who made $35k a year buying a $220,000 home. That's insanity. Enough with the race card bullshit.
You're going to dismiss a guy because his successful blog got bought out by the NY Times and then you're going to pull some anecdotal crap? LOL.

Those loans were more a function of mortgage broker hustlers trying to rake in as much cash as possible by just rubber-stamping every loan app that came across their desk. I'm guessing those people with +$1 million mortgages weren't filling out a ton of FHA and CRA forms.