Chinese Condoms Too Small For South Africa

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
Nov 6, 2004
Write your own joke:

Chinese condoms too small for South Africa, judge rules in country most-affected by HIV/AIDS

BRIAN BROWDIE
DAILY NEWS WRITER

Saturday, September 17th 2011, 11:30 AM

A South African court on Friday blocked a government purchase of Chinese female condoms, saying they are too small for South Africans.

When it comes to condoms in South Africa, size matters.

A South African court on Friday halted the shipment of 11 million female condoms from China, saying they were too small, made from the wrong material, and not approved by the World Health Organization, according to AFP.

Judge Sulet Potterill of the Pretoria high court axed a decision by the country’s finance minister to award a contract to a firm called Siqamba Medical, which planned to buy the Phoenurse-brand condoms from China.

The ruling was sparked by rival firm, Sekunjalo Investments Corporation. Officials from the company went to court after losing a bid to supply condoms that were 20 percent larger than the Chinese ones.

The judge said the matter was urgent because the distribution of condoms is vital to curb the spread of HIV/AIDS and to prevent unwanted pregnancies.

The court also found that the Chinese condoms are made from polyurethane and not the government-approved nitrile rubber.

Siqamba Medical was to deliver the condoms by Aug. 31 of next year.

According to the CIA World Factbook, South Africa has more people living with HIV/AIDS infections than any country in the world, with 5.6 million of its nearly 50 million people carrying the virus.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...r_south_africa_judge_rules.html#ixzz1YER9RYYr

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Loveland, CO
Story would've been funnier if it was, say, Congo or Zaire that couldn't fit in the Chinese condoms.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
Isn't South Africa mostly white people with English accents?

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
The judge said the matter was urgent because the distribution of condoms is vital to curb the spread of HIV/AIDS and to prevent unwanted pregnancies.
No it isn't. They won't use the condoms anyway.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Isn't South Africa mostly white people with English accents?
Yeah, so? It's still Chinese sized condoms they are talking about.

I thought this was the most popular South African condom:

SuperGolfer

I got it from a negro
Nov 6, 2004
Six indentured servants per one white person? I want to live there.
You'd think so, but history has proved (over and over) that a white minority can only rule a black majority for so long...

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
You'd think so, but history has proved (over and over) that a white minority can only rule a black majority for so long...
Well that's only if you breed them to be stronger than you.