Chip’s Crazy Q Conspiracy Thread

Chip Spackler

Donator
Jan 5, 2016
Big screenshots incoming... these were taken from my phone (which is being spied on maaaaahhhhhn!) when I got home today. Read it or don’t.

P.S. it’s not my gf’s tits.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
Big screenshots incoming... these were taken from my phone (which is being spied on maaaaahhhhhn!) when I got home today. Read it or don’t.

P.S. it’s not my gf’s tits.

So what exactly is “Q” or whomever saying is gonna happen?

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.
So what exactly is “Q” or whomever saying is gonna happen?

You don’t get many exactly’s with Q. Q lays out hints and anons are to decode them. In this instance he is saying RR is trying to save his ass because they have proof of all the shit he has done for the deep state. Expect very heavy redactions from the IG report much like the page/strzyk text messages. POTUS has signed an EO to release everything unredacted but waiting for something else to be released so it happens all at once.

In short if this is to be believed, the dominoes are going to fall and people are going to be exposed and or arrested. Deep state going down in other words.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
This is all well and good, but can we get some Chica tits please?

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Liddy!

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
IMO...

You should care about politics for maybe 5 years or so...from age 17-22. Then you discover how silly it all is and get tired of it. You should give it as much time as a good reality show even though politics is far less worthwhile than a good reality show.

As for the Q stuff, you should never care about it, but if you do, it should be for no longer than a year in the aforementioned age bracket. You give it about as much time as a really bad reality show. Anyone remember Pirate Master? About that much time.

Again IMO.

Pigdango

Donator
Jun 22, 2004
IMO...

You should care about politics for maybe 5 years or so...from age 17-22. Then you discover how silly it all is and get tired of it. You should give it as much time as a good reality show even though politics is far less worthwhile than a good reality show.

As for the Q stuff, you should never care about it, but if you do, it should be for no longer than a year in the aforementioned age bracket. You give it about as much time as a really bad reality show. Anyone remember Pirate Master? About that much time.

Again IMO.
I think most people follow your advice and I also think that’s why it’s as silly as it is.

Chip Spackler

Donator
Jan 5, 2016
One of the most common ‘Qisms’ is ‘Dark to Light’.

Skip to 1:07.

Chip Spackler

Donator
Jan 5, 2016
Q followers were not concerned about possible tensions in Singapore between Trump and KJU... Kim was liberated out from under clown control (CIA) back in March:

Chip Spackler

Donator
Jan 5, 2016
Obama allegedly tried to call KJU before the summit, but didn’t have his updated number. (NSA is now working for the white hats/good guys).

Fred West

Jul 4, 2014
@Chip Spackler I can't quite remember the details, but did you hear the theory that Alex Jones wasn't covering Q because he was a "bad actor" or jealous or something?

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
@Chip Spackler I can't quite remember the details, but did you hear the theory that Alex Jones wasn't covering Q because he was a "bad actor" or jealous or something?
That's sort of an accepted fact in the anon community, that AJ was getting one-upped and went against the grain to get more face time.

Fred West

Jul 4, 2014
That's sort of an accepted fact in the anon community, that AJ was getting one-upped and went against the grain to get more face time.
So he was late on Q and didn't cover it out of spite? Did he smear Q?

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
So he was late on Q and didn't cover it out of spite? Did he smear Q?
He's been trying to hitch himself to the Q thing and Q basically called him and others like him out, saying that true patriots don't try to cash in on providing information. Something like that anyway. @domelogic , @Chip Spackler , help me out here. I think I'm close to the truth of Jones' hard on for Q, but I'm probably missing something.

Chip Spackler

Donator
Jan 5, 2016
He's been trying to hitch himself to the Q thing and Q basically called him and others like him out, saying that true patriots don't try to cash in on providing information. Something like that anyway. @domelogic , @Chip Spackler , help me out here. I think I'm close to the truth of Jones' hard on for Q, but I'm probably missing something.
Alex Jones and Jerome Corsi did indeed hitch themselves onto the Q 'movement'. Then AJ claimed he 'played golf with people who work with Q' and Corsi started claiming Q had been compromised**, suggesting Trump had turned black hat/bad guy because 'nothing was happening', according to him. One day, Corsi flipped out on Trump and Q on his YouTube livestream, and then AJ began using 'a new Q'- which was just some fuck working for his show. They tried to pull attention away from Q and control the narrative. Disinformation.

Q exposed his password to 8chan anons, and somehow confirmed his legitimacy with some of the them. Q denounced InfoWars and systematically revealed the textbook disinformation tactics they were using to misdirect their viewers. Roger Stone was helping them.

**edit: Q has stated NO OUTSIDE COMMS outside the chan boards. They are the last true bastion of free speech on the internet. All those who claim to be an 'insider' or who claim they 'know' Q are frauds.