Chip’s Crazy Q Conspiracy Thread

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
D= derangement
You are naive if you think the public knows about ever credible attempt on any presidents life. No matter what President is sitting in office their have been plans or attempts. I would bet quite a bit with the way Trump has upset the apple cart there have been a few serious attempts. When he cancels or changes trips or whatever is a good sign. We just do not hear about it.

Liddy, you are a bright guy but not even you can believe that bs you wrote about only being a reality host. So I won’t address that nonsense.
But these assassination threats are something all Presidents have to contend with, Trump isn't any more special in that regard. And considering how the caption came with him standing next to other Presidents, it's clearly meant to put him above what they faced.

And fine. He wasn't just an attention seeking reality host, he was an attention seeking business man too. And now he's the most powerful man in the free world who gets attention over everything he does. He really represents the values of charity and philanthropy.

Discoman

Donator
Feb 21, 2010
New York
But these assassination threats are something all Presidents have to contend with, Trump isn't any more special in that regard. And considering how the caption came with him standing next to other Presidents, it's clearly meant to put him above what they faced.

And fine. He wasn't just an attention seeking reality host, he was an attention seeking business man too. And now he's the most powerful man in the free world who gets attention over everything he does. He really represents the values of charity and philanthropy.
Usually people with the Q mindset would be the one's handing out pamphlets lambasting the Prez as a traitor before trying to blow his head off in Dallas, but if there has been one success of this cult of personality it has been making the enemies of the executive branch the 'traitors' of whatever invisible war the theorists concocted.

That, plus the secret service protection, makes Trump the iron-cast president that will not have a hair on his head disturbed.

Last edited:

MurphCO

Donator
Dec 13, 2011
Parts Unknown
It’s like LOST

Every week we feel like we know more, but really we know nothing......and we are made to feel like next episode some REAL shit will happen

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
D= derangement
You are naive if you think the public knows about ever credible attempt on any presidents life. No matter what President is sitting in office their have been plans or attempts. I would bet quite a bit with the way Trump has upset the apple cart there have been a few serious attempts. When he cancels or changes trips or whatever is a good sign. We just do not hear about it.

Liddy, you are a bright guy but not even you can believe that bs you wrote about only being a reality host. So I won’t address that nonsense.
They are treating Trump in a similar way the CIA ran media treated JFK. I think they hope to activate a nut with all the fear and anxiety they are spreading into doing something like the Bernie Bro at the baseball game.

Very similar to the same lies the CIA AKA media is spreading about Trump.

MojoDVDZ

Donator
May 11, 2015
Like Chip I have also gone underground. I won’t reveal what my former identity was, but hopefully you jackals will be able to figure it out. WWG1WGA

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Red December sounds Christmasy. I know it's not the blowout shitstorm of activity Red October was, but we have to work with what we have.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Reported for being a terrible person.
Dude. Q0 = Q+. Q0 can't be a coincidence, and Q0 can't be Q0! It's Q+ which means ... Q+Trump? Or some higher Q account, like Q Platinum? I'm not sure. But a couple of days ago, Trump tweeted Scott Free instead of Scot Free and that's just further proof he's trolling the media!

Pickle

Jan 24, 2017
Dude. Q0 = Q+. Q0 can't be a coincidence, and Q0 can't be Q0! It's Q+ which means ... Q+Trump? Or some higher Q account, like Q Platinum? I'm not sure. But a couple of days ago, Trump tweeted Scott Free instead of Scot Free and that's just further proof he's trolling the media!
Q posted the trailer from White Squall a long time ago. The phrase “where we go one we go all” is from the film. Ridley Scott and his brother produced the movie. Scott Free productions.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Q posted the trailer from White Squall a long time ago. The phrase “where we go one we go all” is from the film. Ridley Scott and his brother produced the movie. Scott Free productions.
The President knowing the production company of a forgotten 90s boat movie and sneaking it into a Tweet for those in the know makes so much more sense than (1) him not realizing Scott Free and Scot Free are different things or (2) mistyping/autocorrecting Scott for Scot.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
I'm assuming him saying "bye the way" instead of "by the way" is also code? Like he's saying goodbye to these people from the national scene. Because someone infallible can't make a typo.