Chip’s Crazy Q Conspiracy Thread

LiddyRules

She Is Not My BFF. She Is Not.
What does Mattis have to with it? Do you even know what the plan/process is? I would reason there are a few on this board who actually have some sort of idea. Maybe it happens and maybe it does not. However knowing what may or may not happen would help. We will not discuss the many layers that go into the plan because that would take a long time and well people have to do their own research. Have a good time at that as you will. Parlor trick is a new one though, getting more creative(at least I thought it was).
See @Bill Lehecka . Anything is possible. Or isn't. Or half is. Or not. So I hope you feel the fool right now.

And while I might not have specifically said "parlor trick," I've called Q the political John Edwards but not the political John Edwards the Crossing Over John Edwards for months now.

Now for deniers like Bill, how do you explain Flynn's Twitter background?

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
See @Bill Lehecka . Anything is possible. Or isn't. Or half is. Or not. So I hope you feel the fool right now.

And while I might not have specifically said "parlor trick," I've called Q the political John Edwards but not the political John Edwards the Crossing Over John Edwards for months now.

He worships the sun god, so Q is the sun god.

Checkmate, deep state.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Q is the one that told Ted Cruz to grow a beard

You can’t argue with that.....best move ever

domelogic

There ya go. Always the wise ass with no answers. Please o wise one let us all know how much you actually know about the plan/process. I will await another wise ass response. Maybe you will or maybe you won’t, anything s possible. Qds is great. You post more in here than I do.

Bill, I worship no one but understand logic and have done quite a bit of research/reading on these things. Again one of us will be right and one will be wrong. There is no in between. I like the sun though, dark to light or is it light to dark. No matter nothing is happening.

LiddyRules

There ya go. Always the wise ass with no answers. Please o wise one let us all know how much you actually know about the plan/process. I will await another wise ass response. Maybe you will or maybe you won’t, anything s possible. Qds is great. You post more in here than I do.

Bill, I worship no one but understand logic and have done quite a bit of research/reading on these things. Again one of us will be right and one will be wrong. There is no in between. I like the sun though, dark to light or is it light to dark. No matter nothing is happening.
But you also admittedly have no answers. How come you having no answers is okay but me having no answers isn't? Because I present my no answers with a bit of panache?

And that was the symbolism of the Flynn Twitter picture? Jeepies!

Q acolytes see the above (bolded) "Changing Military Tribunal rules" and immediately jizz their pants thinking "tick tock". Here are the changes:

https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...o-the-manual-for-courts-martial-united-states

Granted there are a lot of changes to the MCM and UCMJ, none of them are going to result in members of the "Deep State" being frog marched to the second coming of Nuremberg.

Sorry, didn't mean to bring a dose of reality... TRUST THE PLAN MAAAAAAN!

domelogic

But you also admittedly have no answers. How come you having no answers is okay but me having no answers isn't? Because I present my no answers with a bit of panache?

And that was the symbolism of the Flynn Twitter picture? Jeepies!

Hey dummy, I was asking for answers in relation to what the process/plan is. Can you or any of the qds crowd even explain any of it? The answer will be no. Panache, slow your roll there fella.

As far as the Flynn switching his twitter background, he does that all the time. Is it related to Q drops, maybe. That pic could be interpreted as dark to light or just a really nice sunrise. However you want to envision it is no concern of anyone else. Flynn is a focal point for a whole host of reasons, some we have not yet uncovered. Redacting or unsealing docs will help when that happens.

domelogic

Q acolytes see the above (bolded) "Changing Military Tribunal rules" and immediately jizz their pants thinking "tick tock". Here are the changes:

https://www.federalregister.gov/doc...o-the-manual-for-courts-martial-united-states

Granted there are a lot of changes to the MCM and UCMJ, none of them are going to result in members of the "Deep State" being frog marched to the second coming of Nuremberg.

Sorry, didn't mean to bring a dose of reality... TRUST THE PLAN MAAAAAAN!

Well if that closed floor hearing in the DC courthouse is changing a case from article 3 court to article 1 court, then maaannn you better trust the plan. Then again you don’t know shit and neither do I.

LiddyRules

Hey dummy, I was asking for answers in relation to what the process/plan is. Can you or any of the qds crowd even explain any of it? The answer will be no. Panache, slow your roll there fella.

As far as the Flynn switching his twitter background, he does that all the time. Is it related to Q drops, maybe. That pic could be interpreted as dark to light or just a really nice sunrise. However you want to envision it is no concern of anyone else. Flynn is a focal point for a whole host of reasons, some we have not yet uncovered. Redacting or unsealing docs will help when that happens.
But you can't explain any of it either...

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
I’m not a fan of the religious spin on everything

The Vatican is the pinnacle of the swamp

domelogic

But you can't explain any of it either...

Oh the cop out. I have read every Q drop. I have researched or read research on many of the items Q presented to be researched. Can I explain much of that, absolutely. Will I take the time to do that with someone that has qds, no. Read this entire thread and you will find some explanations, I have posted many and there are quite a few I have not. Don’t worry though nothing is happening

domelogic

I have read a few articles about that. One thing is for sure, hrc and Obama did not send help for a specific reason. This I believe is the second server Q has mentioned. There was an fbi anon on the Chan’s back in 2016 who brought this up as well. He also said the email hrc scandal was to distract from the cf amongst other things.

I don’t think we will ever know the true story of what was taking place in regard to Benghazi. Thanks for posting this

I don’t think we will ever know the true story of what was taking place in regard to Benghazi. Thanks for posting this
One thing about Benghazi, you knew who in the media was carrying water for the Clintons. Even today the NPC's are convinced that it was no big deal and aren't the slightest bit interested in digging into it a bit more.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
I have come to realize that I take for granted how much people choose to ignore or don’t want to believe

And how much I already know and am read in on, that other people have no clue about, that I honestly thought was public knowledge

But I also live and work in an echo chamber of this stuff and deal with people daily that are also read in......the simple concept that we consistently meddle in foreign elections and governments is lost on most people, they think you are talking about a spy novel...

And that is a minuscule part of everything we are involved in....

LiddyRules

Oh the cop out. I have read every Q drop. I have researched or read research on many of the items Q presented to be researched. Can I explain much of that, absolutely. Will I take the time to do that with someone that has qds, no. Read this entire thread and you will find some explanations, I have posted many and there are quite a few I have not. Don’t worry though nothing is happening
QDS. How nice it must be to have an easy to remember nonsense acronym that discounts any and all dissent. Part of the priviliges of Patriotism.

LiddyRules

I have come to realize that I take for granted how much people choose to ignore or don’t want to believe

And how much I already know and am read in on, that other people have no clue about, that I honestly thought was public knowledge

But I also live and work in an echo chamber of this stuff and deal with people daily that are also read in......the simple concept that we consistently meddle in foreign elections and governments is lost on most people, they think you are talking about a spy novel...

I am genuinely curious about what the modern MK Ultra is. It's probably tech/social media based, but what's actually being done, I want to know.

domelogic

QDS. How nice it must be to have an easy to remember nonsense acronym that discounts any and all dissent. Part of the priviliges of Patriotism.

Hahaha dissent. Now talk about an acronym for what most of you have been spewing. Patriotism has nothing to do with this. Conflate all you want. The things Q has pointed to has everything to do with our country yes, but it involves or could/will involve every bodies life. Read that Murphy linked, do some reading. That was fbi anon from the Chan’s back in 2016. He did a q and a along with that post. He mentioned that trump is no angel(yes they have info on him as well) but it does not entail treason. Pickle linked a neon revolt opinion piece that pretty much nailed it in my view. There are two options and Q team is trying to make it option 2. Option 1 is not one anyone wants and I certainly would not want my children raised during option 1. Now you have some explanation.

domelogic

I would love to know what info you have. I also understand that would be something you can not talk about. I would venture to say you could connect a good amount of dots or at least corroborate some of what I have read.

That last sentence is intriguing. We will never completely get out of that but how deep is that hole? I would guess we are hated in certain parts of the world because of that. Couple that with the whole cf and boom goes the dynamite.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
I’m read in on some, things, but the way things go it’s all compartmentalized with a need to know, so I don’t always know all the pieces of the puzzle....not by a long shot actually

But as things play out I am usually able to put pieces together and then the lightbulb goes off like oh shit, that’s what that was all about.

When we were going after Bin Laden I knew we were on a big target and shit was being brought out of black projects in a fucking hurry, I even met Team 6, specifically O’Neil wierdly enough, but until the night Bin Laden was killed and it was announced, I didn’t have all the pieces. And again until I watched Zero Dark Thirty, I didn’t put the whole timeline together and realize why Team 6 was where I met them at the time.

Sometimes I feel like Forest Gump

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
I was working a lot in Stuttgart prior to Benghazi....with the guys in SOCAF and we spent a lot of time talking about stationing a QRF in Stuttgart just in case something kicked off in Northern Africa, then a month or two later Benghazi.

I’m headed to Nevada next month to work on what has been presented as “this has the highest level approval and importance possible” and “the last time wasn’t as important as this”

Last time they are talking about was Bin Laden.....I have no idea WTF this is for exactly....I know what it is based on who I’m working with, but where the things are happening I have no idea....

In Q speak black is becoming white lol

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
I was working a lot in Stuttgart prior to Benghazi....with the guys in SOCAF and we spent a lot of time talking about stationing a QRF in Stuttgart just in case something kicked off in Northern Africa, then a month or two later Benghazi.

I’m headed to Nevada next month to work on what has been presented as “this has the highest level approval and importance possible” and “the last time wasn’t as important as this”

Last time they are talking about was Bin Laden.....I have no idea WTF this is for exactly....I know what it is based on who I’m working with, but where the things are happening I have no idea....

In Q speak black is becoming white lol
So reading through the Q stuff, knowing what you know about how to connect dots when some of the dots are missing, what do you think? Real deal, or bullshit?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
EDIT: No wonder this seems off topic, wrong thread.

Last edited: