Chip’s Crazy Q Conspiracy Thread

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
So reading through the Q stuff, knowing what you know about how to connect dots when some of the dots are missing, what do you think? Real deal, or bullshit?
Don’t know....there is so much disinformation out there it’s hard to tell what’s what anymore. What makes it compelling is it’s obviously got some people writing or interpreting that are in and around spooks and No Such Agency types, but it’s also so crazy you want to dismiss it or parts of it at a minimum. The Praying Medic guy is an end times religious zealot so take his shit with that spin

All you can do is wait and watch, the news cycle is faster than the facts, so give any “story” a week or at least a few days to be proven out before you react

On the DoD and three letter agency side I’m in between and around a lot of shit, but with politics I am as clueless as most everyone else...Bongino’s Book Spygate has a lot of legs, and seems most accurate in my opinion.

Do not have an expectation of anyone of consequence ever being held accountable, i’d be very surprised

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
So reading through the Q stuff, knowing what you know about how to connect dots when some of the dots are missing, what do you think? Real deal, or bullshit?
I know how you feel. Trying to get any orders signed the final two weeks of the year is like pulling teeth.

Pickle

Don’t know....there is so much disinformation out there it’s hard to tell what’s what anymore. What makes it compelling is it’s obviously got some people writing or interpreting that are in and around spooks and No Such Agency types, but it’s also so crazy you want to dismiss it or parts of it at a minimum. The Praying Medic guy is an end times religious zealot so take his shit with that spin

All you can do is wait and watch, the news cycle is faster than the facts, so give any “story” a week or at least a few days to be proven out before you react

On the DoD and three letter agency side I’m in between and around a lot of shit, but with politics I am as clueless as most everyone else...Bongino’s Book Spygate has a lot of legs, and seems most accurate in my opinion.

Do not have an expectation of anyone of consequence ever being held accountable, i’d be very surprised
Knowing what I know about both Q drops and Danny B, I hear references on his show everyday that make my ears perk up. Today he mentioned the Punisher. Yesterday he called something Satanic. Not saying I think he follows Q, but he coincidentally says at least one or two things each episode that could be loosely interpreted as a nod to Q posts and/or the /qresearch board.

Q could be more, but at minimum I believe it is a military intelligence psyop designed to wake people up to the reality of the world around us beyond what we see on the teevee (without explicitly telling us and violating national security laws).

Researching the CIA’s Operation Paperclip and Operation Mockingbird are enough to make you question what has really been going on behind the scenes of major world events since WW2.

domelogic

What you copied and pasted is true and I believe it is, we are doomed, in the real sense not as a joke. I fully expect people to be held accountable in some way. Will they be convicted, if it goes article 1 yes, if not it is a coin flip. Much of it imo will come down to what is admissible in court. The crimes are evident. To many dots have been connected to not have some accountability and settle this country.

It’s fun to read and watch
It is. Then you actually realize some of what you read is true. Then you are pissed. Knowing just how much of the gov is corrupt and the depth of corruption is irritating. I like looking in directions I would not have thought to look even if it ends up being nothing

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
At the end of the day whenever people are involved, shits gonna go sideways because of their ego or mental issues

People want to be liked

People want to be respected

People want revenge on people they don’t like

People fuck coworkers

It never ends

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
At the end of the day whenever people are involved, shits gonna go sideways because of their ego or mental issues

People want to be liked

People fuck coworkers

It never ends
So people are just like Frank.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?

People want to be liked

People fuck coworkers

It never ends
I always assumed the government was insanely corrupt and the behind the scenes shenanigans were more warped and disturbing than anything we could possibly imagine. I never believed in the electoral process because it's illogical to think that anyone would leave the inner workings of any country to the whims of idiot voters (I mean, Patriots!). And it goes so deep and has lasted so long that it's part of the fabric of the world. The details could be fascinating, assuming anything is true, but I don't know why this is news to people.

The thing that I find unbelievable is that there is anyone with any legitimate power who'd put the needs of the people first. The Trump/Q Secret Government You Guys Are Totes Patriots return the power to the people slogan, is just that. A catch phrase. Meant to delude the needy that they have a friend. But they don't. If Team Q takes people down, it's to consolidate their own power. If not, it's to perpetuate the liberal/conservative war so many people seem to need to survive while they continue their backroom work. Sometimes the enemy of my enemy is also my enemy.

Pickle

I always assumed the government was insanely corrupt and the behind the scenes shenanigans were more warped and disturbing than anything we could possibly imagine. I never believed in the electoral process because it's illogical to think that anyone would leave the inner workings of any country to the whims of idiot voters (I mean, Patriots!). And it goes so deep and has lasted so long that it's part of the fabric of the world. The details could be fascinating, assuming anything is true, but I don't know why this is news to people.

The thing that I find unbelievable is that there is anyone with any legitimate power who'd put the needs of the people first. The Trump/Q Secret Government You Guys Are Totes Patriots return the power to the people slogan, is just that. A catch phrase. Meant to delude the needy that they have a friend. But they don't. If Team Q takes people down, it's to consolidate their own power. If not, it's to perpetuate the liberal/conservative war so many people seem to need to survive while they continue their backroom work. Sometimes the enemy of my enemy is also my enemy.
It sounds like the only part of this that turns you off is the part that conflicts with your hopeless knee-hill-istic views. You say you believe (or want to believe) in all of the scary details that Q claims about the deep state but this is all a totes cult LARP because there’s just no way any good people in various positions of power would come together to protect and preserve the people and make the world a better place, in your opinion.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
It sounds like the only part of this that turns you off is the part that conflicts with your hopeless knee-hill-istic views. You say you believe (or want to believe) in all of the scary details that Q claims about the deep state but this is all a totes cult LARP because there’s just no way any good people in various positions of power would come together to protect and preserve the people and make the world a better place, in your opinion.
There's a lot of it that turns me off. The misinformation that people will just accept because "it's all part of the plan." Regular unsubstantiated reports. Nothing ever coming to pass. Manipulating people's desperation to feel special and important. I guess all that can fall under cynicism, but to say that that's my only problem with it is wrong.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
The religious aspect of the right is what weakens them and makes them ridiculous

If the end game was to bring us back to center with checks and balances, then fine, but it really is all about power on both sides

The whole idea of power is ludicrous

Pickle

There is a lot of disinfo which frustrates many people, including those actively digging on /qresearch. It’s been explained many times that the disinfo is there to confuse enemy intelligence agencies, but I don’t expect skeptics to be satisfied with that so idc. Each big event that isn’t directly predicted by Q gives haters ammo in which to discredit the movement but again, only those who have been following closely and paying attention have seen enough coincidences to convince them Q is an actual insider with a very high security clearance and direct access to both the POTUS and NSA intel.

But there are many substantiated real events backing up the foundation of some of Q’s themes, you just have to look beyond online and televised MSM. You can’t even use google to research online anymore, as they have stacked their algorithms with content controlled by the DS (non-Q people have already pointed this out). A few popular examples are the amount of resignations from corporate directors around the world these past two years, amount of sealed indictments that have been piling up (you can try to refute the semantics of these, but the amount alone is HISTORIC), and the sharp increase in human trafficking arrests and victims saved from captivity.

Pickle

The religious aspect of the right is what weakens them and makes them ridiculous

If the end game was to bring us back to center with checks and balances, then fine, but it really is all about power on both sides

The whole idea of power is ludicrous
No system of government is perfect, but America as it was originally founded was the most perfect the world has ever seen. Unfortunately it has been twisted and perverted so far from where it began. I sincerely hope what is going on right now behind the scenes is an effort to undo some of the most damaging changes made in the past few generations: The Fed, the CIA, unchecked government with career politicians exempt from their own destructive legislation, etc.

It might not happen, but I have faith that there are some trying to do the right thing. I hope I’m right.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
No system of government is perfect, but America as it was originally founded was the most perfect the world has ever seen. Unfortunately it has been twisted and perverted so far from where it began. I sincerely hope what is going on right now behind the scenes is an effort to undo some of the most damaging changes made in the past few generations: The Fed, the CIA, unchecked government with career politicians exempt from their own destructive legislation, etc.

It might not happen, but I have faith that there are some trying to do the right thing. I hope I’m right.
The ideals of America and realities of America have never met. The corruption during the 19th century was just as bad and widespread as it is now, but today seems worse because a) we're living it, b) we have more information, c) there's more avenues for corruption, and d) we're more cynical as a people so we trust less. But the reason we trust less is because they violated our trust so often. The pristine America never existed.

domelogic

There is no way you thought people in our gov would provide nukes, sap programs, etc that would help destroy our economy, country(provided it is all true). That goes beyond anything anyone could imagine from a sizable group of citizens and not just one or two individuals.

You find it impossible that people would be allowed to elect leaders. I am all ears to a better system but someone or people have to put humans in charge. That is unless you think having no gov whatsoever with no laws/rules is the answer. Imagine that chaos.

I certainly hope returning power to the people is not just a catch phrase or just to return power to the other side. The slide our country has been on for the last 30-50 years Luke not last another 30-50 yer without one type of uprising. That I don’t want for my children.

The founding fathers had just about everything set up the correct way. One thing they missed imo is putting boundaries in for those elected or working in gov. None of them should be a lifetime job. Checks and balances only go so far but the ultimate check would be term limits. Would it end all corruption- no. Would it make corruption harder to do- yes. We need some faith in people or we are lost.

domelogic

The ideals of America and realities of America have never met. The corruption during the 19th century was just as bad and widespread as it is now, but today seems worse because a) we're living it, b) we have more information, c) there's more avenues for corruption, and d) we're more cynical as a people so we trust less. But the reason we trust less is because they violated our trust so often. The pristine America never existed.

I agree with most of this. The only exception I would take is we don’t really know the level of corruption we are currently experiencing. Again if what fbi anon posted is factual, the 19th century corruption holds nothing to this. Imagine if we did not trust less and at times I think we have as a nation. Most of what you said is also the reason I want the entire gov cleaned out ona periodic basis. I just don’t want to be so pessimistic all the time but there seems to always be a reason.

Last edited:

Pickle

Can’t disagree here. That doesn’t stop me from hoping things will get better rather than worse.

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
I agree with most of this. The only exception I would take is we don’t really know the level of corruption we are currently experiencing. Again if what fbi anon posted is factual, the 19th century corruption holds nothing to this. Imagine if we did not trust less and at times I think we have as a nation. Most of what you is also the reason I want the entire gov cleaned out ona periodic basis. I just don’t want to be so pessimistic all the time but there seems to always be a reason to be.
I agree with most of this. The only exception I would take is we don’t really know the level of corruption we are currently experiencing. Again if what fbi anon posted is factual, the 19th century corruption holds nothing to this. Imagine if we did not trust less and at times I think we have as a nation. Most of what you is also the reason I want the entire gov cleaned out ona periodic basis. I just don’t want to be so pessimistic all the time but there seems to always be a reason to be.
Like I said, it's only because there is more crap now to get their dirty fingers into. Back then, they were a lot more blatant and hedonistic because they believed they were untouchable. And until the reform movements of the late 19th/early 20th century, they pretty much were. Nothing happened back then without bribery, graft, violence, and intimidation. From the railroads to Tammany Hall (one of the most underappreciated forces in American history), everything was done through payoffs and threats. And if you don't think they had the voracious sexual appetites of modern muckity mucks, you don't know people.

Last edited:

LiddyRules

You Dig On Multiverses?
Can’t disagree here. That doesn’t stop me from hoping things will get better rather than worse.
And I don't fault you for that. I don't fault anyone for wanting to aspire to the ideals of America while knowing it can't be 'real.' What I don't want is for people to fall for Q or Trump or any prophet or politician because they say the "right" things or wave the "right" flag.

You might say that's my nihilism. Fine. But I'd rather keep my distance and be pleasantly surprised than sacrifice my critical thinking and get suckered by a shark's smile.

Pickle

But I'd rather keep my distance and be pleasantly surprised than sacrifice my critical thinking and get suckered by a shark's smile.
I don’t fault you for that. We disagree about Q’s legitimacy but I understand where you’re coming from.